Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Author Message
Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 18:28 Quote
It would be tempting . But considering the cost of a fully . I would stick to dirt with it . 1000+ frame sets should never be beaten like a steel cro-mo frame

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 18:36 Quote
Dosnt Doberman make a full suspension Cromo frame for street and park? It's call le pink or something.
Edit-dosnt dkkid have one?

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 18:37 Quote
yeah, its 1750$ CAD lol

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 18:50 Quote
I should have stated hard tale lol. On a fully you can f*ck the shock on a hard side hit some times. On street it would suck and put mad stress on the bearings casing on tricks. The dob frame would probably be best if you thought of doing this though. But man such a high option for such an awk ride . hard tales rule in the streets

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 19:44 Quote
Have you guys seen any XT cranks on a DJ bike ? I just threw them on my STP

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 19:46 Quote
james8308 wrote:
Have you guys seen any XT cranks on a DJ bike ? I just threw them on my STP
yep, tons of times

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 21:08 Quote

NSBS's owner had them on his TOP

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 21:13 Quote
can damn near make any bike look good with that camera, & set up lol

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 21:35 Quote
Matt sure knows how to build up a bike. Pat probably helps too.

Posted: Apr 6, 2012 at 1:57 Quote
atomlab trail king ht

new build. specs on request

Posted: Apr 6, 2012 at 8:33 Quote
acerocker3 wrote:
atomlab trail king ht

new build. specs on request
need better pics the red looks orange

Posted: Apr 6, 2012 at 8:37 Quote
817moto wrote:
acerocker3 wrote:
atomlab trail king ht

new build. specs on request
need better pics the red looks orange
only the seat really but it looks orange on all pics. only time it looks red is in person Razz

Posted: Apr 6, 2012 at 8:39 Quote
acerocker3 wrote:
817moto wrote:
acerocker3 wrote:
atomlab trail king ht

new build. specs on request
need better pics the red looks orange
only the seat really but it looks orange on all pics. only time it looks red is in person Razz
ya i know a kid i ride with has the rims Razz

Posted: Apr 6, 2012 at 18:07 Quote
Got me a new seat.Big Grin 7938750
got me a new seat


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013121
Mobile Version of Website