Sinister ever going to make another dh bike?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sinister ever going to make another dh bike?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
does anybody know if sinister is going to make another heavy duty frame? i had a 07 r9 and absolutely loved it. im not much of a racer, but i can see where the frame performed well for those types. my main mission was huge drops and fast lines and that bike did it oh so very well.
so yea does anybody know if ftw has something like that planned for the future?

more importantly, does anyone have a r9 frame they want to let go off??????

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 21:28 Quote
Google "F Bomb"

Posted: Dec 27, 2009 at 23:37 Quote
yea ive seen it, it seems kind of whimpy to me. im used to the old school burly bikes were weight wasn't really an issue. my first ride was a armageddon and i loved it. then it was on to spooky and eventually a r9..with a dhr and a v10 in there too. i got away from ridding for about 5 years and now im just absolutely depressed with the status quo..anybody else here with me? what happened to the small company rigs that could absolutely blow away the main stream framesets?

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 at 21:29 Quote
The F-Bomb is lighter than the R9, but it is made of the same tubing. The word is that it is just as strong as its predecessor, at a fraction of the weight. There is a bit more info over on the Sinister forums.

I'll give a first hand account of it when mine arrives (couple of months). If there is one thing I know, it is that FTW knows how to make a damn good bike. All my rides are Sinisters, by choice, not by sponsorship.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021352
Mobile Version of Website