close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 12:36 Quote
I have been in the bike industry since 2001 and have never even seen a RAC before, let alone ride/own one. Good on you man!

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 14:12 Quote
Wow great PB profile, so much great stuff...

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 14:59 Quote
AntN wrote:
Who? I wanna see it too!

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 15:13 Quote
Who? I wanna see it too![/Quote]

Opps stuffed the reply..... Your profile is tops.

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
AntN wrote:
Who? I wanna see it too!

Opps stuffed the reply..... Your profile is tops.[/Quote]

LOL! I thought you were talking about the dude who owns that Tazer with RAC

Posted: Nov 1, 2021 at 19:44 Quote
AntN wrote:

I am envious of his collection......if I had one like it.....would be grounds for divorce (excuse me while I start building one haha)

Posted: Nov 21, 2021 at 6:45 Quote
^^^^ cool AF....!

Posted: Nov 21, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
That RAC is described in the ad as non-functional, missing springs and axle, and by judging the pictures, I wouldn't feel safe with the bonding of that steering tube directly on the body, without any interlocking sleeve as the latter models that made it to the shops. Also, that open QR 20 without any tightening bolts or mechanism makes it clear it was one of the concept models but not a working prototype.
I would say 700 bucks is a bit too expensive for a wall hanger. I would happily pay 1000 for a second RAC but must be fully functional.

Posted: Nov 22, 2021 at 23:24 Quote
norland-dynamics wrote:
That RAC is described in the ad as non-functional, missing springs and axle, and by judging the pictures, I wouldn't feel safe with the bonding of that steering tube directly on the body, without any interlocking sleeve as the latter models that made it to the shops. Also, that open QR 20 without any tightening bolts or mechanism makes it clear it was one of the concept models but not a working prototype.
I would say 700 bucks is a bit too expensive for a wall hanger. I would happily pay 1000 for a second RAC but must be fully functional.

it's a nice fork to have but not to use Smile

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 19:45 Quote
adm750 wrote:
^^^^ cool AF....!

Definetaly! Eek

Posted: Nov 24, 2021 at 19:46 Quote
norland-dynamics wrote:

lol All I saw was a cool old fork and here you go noticing all of this ^. Good to know!

Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 4:46 Quote
I'm rockin a 2005 Kona Stinky Supreme

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007744
Mobile Version of Website