Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 9:06 Quote
[Quote="mediocrityontwowheels"]love it, looks good[/Q

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 16:11 Quote
mediocrityontwowheels wrote:
love it, looks good

Super good! Is that a 2008 Marz. 888?

...And I love the MTX rims, those retro colors are fabulous! I bought those same rims as NOS from eBay tup

Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 12:22 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

...And I love the MTX rims, those retro colors are fabulous! I bought those same rims as NOS from eBay tup
Needs some camo double tracks.
Love the old kona's. My second dh bike I got was a 2000 kona stab primo. That thing was a beast.

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 12:29 Quote
brassinne wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Love the old kona's. My second dh bike I got was a 2000 kona stab primo. That thing was a beast.

I need Doubletracks as well... I wonder if painting them camo is worth the effort, I have one already.

Oops! I thought we were talking about Doublewides... if anyone has a 26" doublewides rim please let me buy it Big Grin

Those are worth painting IMO... lots of space.

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 12:46 Quote
My camo single tracks. I loved this bike!

photo

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 13:03 Quote
Those are Bad@$$! You have seen the camo paint in Nicolai bikes? I like the 'Bloody Cattle' paint job (my description, not theirs... Razz )

photo

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 3:11 Quote
brassinne wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

I had a 2000 Stab Primo also. If there is any one bike I miss, it was that one. I progressed so much on that bike. Til this day, I have never had a bike that felt like that and gave me the confidence to progress the way that bike did

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 5:25 Quote
DHJohn wrote:
I had a 2000 Stab Primo also. If there is any one bike I miss, it was that one. I progressed so much on that bike. Til this day, I have never had a bike that felt like that and gave me the confidence to progress the way that bike did

It was a great bike for sure!
My friend got it in 2001 (if i remember correctly) with Marzocchi Monster and Gazzaloddi 2.6 .... 24 Kg. Big Grin

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 6:36 Quote
[Quote="blacktea"]
DHJohn wrote:

It was a great bike for sure!
My friend got it in 2001 (if i remember correctly) with Marzocchi Monster and Gazzaloddi 2.6 .... 24 Kg. Big Grin [/Quote

Yes, with Sun Double wires. Bike was a tank!

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Yes it is

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:44 Quote
DHJohn wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Yes it is

Fabulous Fab

O+
Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 12:20 Quote
Merry Christmas everyone!!

photo

Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
shwinn8 wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!!

photo

Merry Christmas

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014896
Mobile Version of Website