close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
Posted: Dec 2, 2021 at 9:06 Quote
[Quote="mediocrityontwowheels"]love it, looks good[/Q

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 16:11 Quote
mediocrityontwowheels wrote:
love it, looks good

Super good! Is that a 2008 Marz. 888?

...And I love the MTX rims, those retro colors are fabulous! I bought those same rims as NOS from eBay tup

Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 12:22 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

...And I love the MTX rims, those retro colors are fabulous! I bought those same rims as NOS from eBay tup
Needs some camo double tracks.
Love the old kona's. My second dh bike I got was a 2000 kona stab primo. That thing was a beast.

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 12:29 Quote
brassinne wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Love the old kona's. My second dh bike I got was a 2000 kona stab primo. That thing was a beast.

I need Doubletracks as well... I wonder if painting them camo is worth the effort, I have one already.

Oops! I thought we were talking about Doublewides... if anyone has a 26" doublewides rim please let me buy it Big Grin

Those are worth painting IMO... lots of space.

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 12:46 Quote
My camo single tracks. I loved this bike!

Posted: Dec 5, 2021 at 13:03 Quote
Those are Bad@$$! You have seen the camo paint in Nicolai bikes? I like the 'Bloody Cattle' paint job (my description, not theirs... Razz )

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 3:11 Quote
brassinne wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

I had a 2000 Stab Primo also. If there is any one bike I miss, it was that one. I progressed so much on that bike. Til this day, I have never had a bike that felt like that and gave me the confidence to progress the way that bike did

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 5:25 Quote
DHJohn wrote:
I had a 2000 Stab Primo also. If there is any one bike I miss, it was that one. I progressed so much on that bike. Til this day, I have never had a bike that felt like that and gave me the confidence to progress the way that bike did

It was a great bike for sure!
My friend got it in 2001 (if i remember correctly) with Marzocchi Monster and Gazzaloddi 2.6 .... 24 Kg. Big Grin

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 6:36 Quote
[Quote="blacktea"]
DHJohn wrote:

It was a great bike for sure!
My friend got it in 2001 (if i remember correctly) with Marzocchi Monster and Gazzaloddi 2.6 .... 24 Kg. Big Grin [/Quote

Yes, with Sun Double wires. Bike was a tank!

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Yes it is

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:44 Quote
DHJohn wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
love it, looks good

Yes it is

Fabulous Fab

Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 12:20 Quote
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Posted: Dec 24, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
shwinn8 wrote:
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007978
Mobile Version of Website