Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest Old-School DH Bike Out There
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 5, 2022 at 16:50 Quote
The stinky was the one I really wanted back then but finding them for under 1500 at the time was near impossible. Ide still love to have one

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 19:33 Quote
fredro wrote:
Crankworx Whistler 2022
Dripping

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:08 Quote
dayum...that looks burly

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
Dam there´s a red S8 frame near me but the guy wont sell it. Frame is battered and even has a crack on the swingarm.
He also has a Yeti DH9 that was mine and also is in really bad shape but the guy just wont sell.
The Lbs where i sometimes help doing suspension services has a 99 Intense M1 with shivers painted in ratle can fluo orange that there for about 15 years and the owner wont sell and wont colect it or repair it... i dont get theese guys.

Posted: Aug 11, 2022 at 10:49 Quote
carreiro-12 wrote:
Dam there´s a red S8 frame near me but the guy wont sell it. Frame is battered and even has a crack on the swingarm.
He also has a Yeti DH9 that was mine and also is in really bad shape but the guy just wont sell.
The Lbs where i sometimes help doing suspension services has a 99 Intense M1 with shivers painted in ratle can fluo orange that there for about 15 years and the owner wont sell and wont colect it or repair it... i dont get theese guys.

If you were closer I'd sell you a yellow Make S8 and a set of knackered Shivers. I also have a chrome Mk1 S8 that I won't sell.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008082
Mobile Version of Website