What do you think is the most important part on your bike?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
What do you think is the most important part on your bike?
Previous Page |
Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 12:28 Quote
I was just wondering what do you think is the most important part on your bike?

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
konasummit wrote:
I was just wondering what do you think is the most important part on your bike?
the frame

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 13:09 Quote
the frame without any doubt, its the "skeleton" of your bike, and in many ways, the "soul" of your bike, as everything works through your frame!

if you think about your own body, your skeleton is what everything is mounted onto, that makes your body work!

your heart is like the shock absorber of your frame, and everything is bolted onto the frame and shock to make your bike what it is

like your body (if you have heart problems, and need a transplant), you can change your shock absorber for a better model, or get your existing shock tuned...

BUT, if you have a cr*p frame that is weak, flexible, keeps breaking or has poor geometry, its never going to ride well, no matter what £££ $$$ parts you bolt to it!

get the BEST frame you can afford, and bolt GOOD parts onto that frame (you don't need to have "the best"), and you will end up with a SICK bike to ride, here's mine....

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 13:13 Quote
after the frame, I would say without doubt that TIRES are the most important part of the bike

the frame supports the parts, the tires are the ONLY part of your bike in contact with the ground and so VERY, VERY important

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 13:25 Quote
what about wheels cause without wheels your bike is nothing? its useless.

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 13:30 Quote
a good tire is more useful than a good wheel

the problem with bikes is that EVERYTHING is actually really important to make a bicycle work well, if one part is cr*p or broken then the entire bike suffers...

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 13:38 Quote
the most important part would be the rider
without them the bike is useless

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 at 14:14 Quote
think we can ALL agree that every part is important...bike...rider...terrain to ride the bike on

peace out Wink

ROB C

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 1:35 Quote
the wheels, obviously. otherwise it couldn't be called a BICYCLE

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 11:05 Quote
I was more talking about if you could only have one good thing on a bike what would it be?

Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 14:32 Quote
every part on your bike is as important as the next

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015328
Mobile Version of Website