Trick Tips: A guide.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Trick Tips: A guide.
Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 5:04 Quote
Ah right I just need to no be a Shiitebag and throw it Big Grin

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 7:10 Quote
When I wheelie I usually fall to one side / either left or right after 10m/20m. I'm pretty comfortable finding the balance point but always tilt over to one side ending my sweet trick early.

Anyone got any tips to help me keep my weight more central and prevent me falling over like a mug?!

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 7:46 Quote
shbell23 wrote:
When I wheelie I usually fall to one side / either left or right after 10m/20m. I'm pretty comfortable finding the balance point but always tilt over to one side ending my sweet trick early.

Anyone got any tips to help me keep my weight more central and prevent me falling over like a mug?!

Steer with your knees! It's the same with manuals. It took me forever to learn how to wheelie/ manual for the same reason as you, now it's second nature.

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 at 15:54 Quote
How do you hit massive jumps

Posted: Apr 5, 2016 at 10:38 Quote
danny960 wrote:
How do you hit massive jumps
1.Send a quick prayer to the man upstairs
2. Ask your buddy to hold your beer
3. Hit it

Posted: Apr 6, 2016 at 5:19 Quote
I have 2 main questions right now.
1. I know how to do bar spins on fly outs and I nearly have bunny hop
bar spins, but when I tried them the first time on a table, and my feet
keep on falling off the pedals and the bike falls below me and I clamp
the seat between my legs but it still seems to fall below me.
2. I can do really good back flips into foam but i could never commit
to doing them on rezzi ramp. any tips to being able to do them. I'm
really good with them in foam but I could never commit to them on rezzi.

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 at 10:24 Quote
cheers for the tips a few days ago lads just landed a couple of my first flat bars Big Grin I'll get a video soon

Posted: May 25, 2016 at 23:03 Quote
Should I pinch the seat with my legs when doing a sui no hander? The nose of my saddle is super narrow and it's hard for me to do so.

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 4:39 Quote
Cable74 wrote:
Should I pinch the seat with my legs when doing a sui no hander? The nose of my saddle is super narrow and it's hard for me to do so.
You should try, but if you can't it doesn't mean it's not possible, it would just be a wee bit harder

Posted: May 26, 2016 at 16:46 Quote
haz-steel wrote:
Cable74 wrote:
You should try, but if you can't it doesn't mean it's not possible, it would just be a wee bit harder
any tips on them flat bars?

Posted: May 27, 2016 at 12:30 Quote
DirtJumperYo wrote:
haz-steel wrote:
Cable74 wrote:
any tips on them flat bars?
dunno really mines are sketchy still, but go on a trampoline with your bike (wheels still on) and spin the bars.
you'll probs get hit in the balls a few times by the seat when it comes up but if your close best thing to do is go straight to grass.

Posted: Jul 23, 2016 at 2:44 Quote
how difficult is it to flip a dh bike? thinking of trying backflips

Posted: Aug 12, 2016 at 9:45 Quote
sniperboy13 wrote:
how difficult is it to flip a dh bike? thinking of trying backflips
if you can already do a backflip then it would be harder but doable, if not and you want to learn them on a DH bike it'll be very hard.

Posted: Aug 16, 2016 at 20:47 Quote
Anyone run a crank stop (tire tube or grip end between bike frame and crank arm) on their DH bike? Want to learn no footers and stuff, scared of losing pedal position

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011542
Mobile Version of Website