What would be a good DJ-Street fork.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What would be a good DJ-Street fork.
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
anybody on here riding the Society Xeno Fork(s)?

they seem to be quite nice and not expensive at all, like half the price of a DJ1

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 16:01 Quote
i would stay away from them ive heard nothing but bad about them

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 17:15 Quote
fall0ut wrote:
socalnorco wrote:
fall0ut wrote:

there are so many threads on this topic, it would take 5 minutes to look through old ones instead of making yet another "what fork should i get" thread
no need to have an emotional breakdown and write in all caps...

what a comeback! you knew i was right and thats all you can come up with? maybe a mature statement would have been better, if you can handle that
calm down you just want to argue and i dont so argue with someone else. and no i do not agree with you this person didnt ask "what fork should i get" it is specifically for
dj and he has in mind what he wants, not what some other PB user wants who made some suggestions.

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 18:52 Quote
anything but marzoochi

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 19:01 Quote
Maksimbike wrote:
anything but marzoochi
haha agreed

Posted: Jan 6, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
davvi wrote:
stfu both of u

anyway whats ur budget? If you have loads of money i would say an 831 or a fox 36 float if not a pike or an argyle. If you are smooth and not too heavy you could run a fox 32, it would be good because it weighs less than all the others but maybe not as strong.
I was think those Rock Shox as well. I think that Fox's might be too expensive. I already have a pair of Rok Shox on my full supension and I love them.

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 2:22 Quote
Fox1010 wrote:
davvi wrote:
stfu both of u

anyway whats ur budget? If you have loads of money i would say an 831 or a fox 36 float if not a pike or an argyle. If you are smooth and not too heavy you could run a fox 32, it would be good because it weighs less than all the others but maybe not as strong.
I was think those Rock Shox as well. I think that Fox's might be too expensive. I already have a pair of Rok Shox on my full supension and I love them.
well i ride a pike which is nice for dj and free ride but maybe a bit soft. if its just for dj and street you definetly want an argyle, orr you could use a pike with and x-firm spring kit...

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 3:25 Quote
I think it would have to be the 2009 DJ3 bombers!!!!

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 3:44 Quote
its good for the price but for that price go 2nd hand argyle

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 3:53 Quote
uiuiuiui wrote:
anybody on here riding the Society Xeno Fork(s)?

they seem to be quite nice and not expensive at all, like half the price of a DJ1

I have a set, they seam relativity strong

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 3:53 Quote
JONNY95 wrote:
I think it would have to be the 2009 DJ3 bombers!!!!

Just no.......

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 3:57 Quote
why like ive got DJ3 bomber n the are mint

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 4:00 Quote
socalnorco wrote:
Maksimbike wrote:
anything but marzoochi
haha agreed
Ive got a set of 09 dj1's and there fine

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 4:02 Quote
arent DJ bombers good

Posted: Jan 7, 2010 at 4:11 Quote
JONNY95 wrote:
arent DJ bombers good
They are good, just people on here being idiots as usuall

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.045091
Mobile Version of Website