Whats the most stupidest,dumbest,funniest thing you've ever seen somone do while biking?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Whats the most stupidest,dumbest,funniest thing you've ever seen somone do while biking?
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 13:08 Quote
well we had just got done with this small jump line at our private spot.

and me being quite inexperienced, hit it on my higher end walmart bike, not touching brakes at all on a quite steep hill, going down insanely sketchy smile on my face the whole time, hit the last jump to flat, slip pedals, and groin area nails top tube. with a smile stilll on my face

oh btw, i was railin the shit before

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 13:12 Quote
we built this jump and this grom kid rolls in thinkin he's all that then he hits the gapper and plows into the landing tranny and like collapsed into a heap in the gap and we all jumped over his ass after haha

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 21:13 Quote
Well seeing as this isn't specified to mountain biking...

My friend and I were road biking, and he just got cages on his pedals, so he wasn't used to them. He rolled up to a stop, and just fell over sideways because he couldn't get his feet out.

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 22:46 Quote
I was biking through town and i cut some guy of and he yelled "your gona get f###en bowled some day boy.I ignored him.Then halfway down the road he was going past a driveway and a car pulled out and he was inches,and i mean 1-2 inches away from getting f##ed over by a car.I laughed so hardlol

Posted: Jan 10, 2010 at 23:23 Quote
My buddy seen a guy flying down a steep hill on a section full of switchbacks with a lit cigarette in his mouth!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 19:28 Quote
i was at a mates house mukin round on a 16" kids bike and was riding on there gravel drive way and tried to ride through a gutter the front wheel got stuck in a hole about 1.5 inches deep and i went straight over the bars

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
my friend went off a hip and landed basically at a 90 degree angle, so he did like 5 quick little cuttie- speed wobble things before sliding out. he didt even get hurt, it just looked hilarious

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 0:54 Quote
About 5mins ago my mate and i were trying to launch a quarter pipe to flat.I tried a couple of times then he pedaled his ass of at the kicker on his hardtail(i was on my full sus)and he launched straight up and over it cleared it about 10feet and landed straight on his head.I thought he hurt himself real bad.He couldnt even walk properly.I wasnt acually laughing.It was a cronic launch though.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 8:05 Quote
went out the side of a quarter to do a hip, after i landed i put my brake on, then the back wheel just slid out and i landed in fresh sludge Frown

Posted: Jan 16, 2010 at 1:23 Quote
I hate landing in sludge

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 7:34 Quote
i just do stupid things at skateparks and playgrounds on my bike =p

Posted: Jan 17, 2010 at 14:50 Quote
FreerideDj44 wrote:
I hate landing in sludge

Same, thats why the brake is now off

Posted: May 27, 2010 at 2:06 Quote
My mate and I were biking in Low Gardens and he went over a dirt half pipe and, to be fair he was getting some serious air off it. Then about the 5th time he did it, he bailed and this was after telling me how good a jumper he was, how masterful he was at everything (even though he can't ride for shit when it actually involves riding somewhere). Still, he hit this jump 5th time and bailed on it, did a forward flip over the handlebars and the bike landed on top of him. I was biking behind him, getting ready to hit it aswell but I saw him bail like this and instead of trying to act calm and finish the jump, I burst out laughing, lost concentration on the jump, bailed too but landed on top of him...
So that has to be the stupidest and funniest thing I've ever seen someone do/done myself. tup

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011613
Mobile Version of Website