Blk mrkt or ns?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Blk mrkt or ns?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:12 Quote
i was looking around for a new frame for my bike i got it narrowed down to these 2 manufactures i was kinda thinkin the traffic, mob, or riot? which would you guys pick or recommend?
im about 6 ft 150lbs

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:27 Quote
I'd go with NS, switched from an STP and lovin it. Geo is perfect and super dialed for me. But it always comes down to personal preference and feel anyways.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:30 Quote
slickhorse wrote:
I'd go with NS, switched from an STP and lovin it. Geo is perfect and super dialed for me. But it always comes down to personal preference and feel anyways.
i havent really looked at an stp thou... maybe ill check it out.. i think im gunna go to a blk mrkt dealer and demo a riot and then ill try an stp to... not to sure who sells NS bikes thou haha

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:37 Quote
I'd go NS. Good stuff. Cheap frames.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:39 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
i agree there dirt cheap but id substitute price for quality... just wasnt sure if there quality frames. haha i really need an upgrade thou haha im sick of my norco even thou it takes quite the beatings haha..

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:42 Quote
Xterain6 wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
i agree there dirt cheap but id substitute price for quality... just wasnt sure if there quality frames. haha i really need an upgrade thou haha im sick of my norco even thou it takes quite the beatings haha..

NS makes some rad frames, great quality and good pricing combined. And they're available in Canada here.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 18:43 Quote
ns4lyfe wrote:
Xterain6 wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

NS makes some rad frames and they're available in Canada here.
yea that place has been recommended to me before to better check it out

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 20:30 Quote
My friends NS feels a bit gross. but then again im pretty sure its just how he has it built. But i own a riot and its awesome so far. A mob would be better than riot but it doesn't matter quite so much. Well to sum it up you cant go wrong with a riot. But that doesn't mean ns's aren't nice

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
Xterain6 wrote:
slickhorse wrote:
i havent really looked at an stp thou... maybe ill check it out.. i think im gunna go to a blk mrkt dealer and demo a riot and then ill try an stp to... not to sure who sells NS bikes thou haha

Also he didnt recommend you try the stp. He said that he upgraded from the stp to an NS.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
Dobermann > both ns and blkmrkt.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 21:04 Quote
Beevies wrote:
Xterain6 wrote:
slickhorse wrote:

Also he didnt recommend you try the stp. He said that he upgraded from the stp to an NS.
i know but whatever thou i did kinda misread the coment thou haha

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008807
Mobile Version of Website