Antitron the frame

PB Forum :: Observed Biketrials
Antitron the frame
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 0:03 Quote
sheck it. This is the prototype version. It has a couple things that need changing. Thanks to speedrace for making it, they did very good work.
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 7:13 Quote
looks nice, I like the horizontal dropouts!

what needs changing?

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 12:07 Quote
Deuplonicus wrote:
looks nice, I like the horizontal dropouts!

what needs changing?

oh the bike is way too long, and the hs-33 mounts are too far down.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 12:18 Quote
Couple of links out of chain would help Big Grin

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 12:20 Quote
Green and purple. Nice bike mate.

Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 16:41 Quote
Did I hear you have a frame for sale cheap again?

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2010 at 23:52 Quote
anotherfatbastard wrote:
Did I hear you have a frame for sale cheap again?
you can buy this one if you want hahaha. I am going back to riding the because frame until the final version of this one is ready.

The bike was just pieced together in the photo so I could see what it looked like. I think green and purple is a really weird color for trials bike. Very few frames are green, and even fewer rims and stuff are purple. Looks pretty cool imo.

Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 0:09 Quote
hey man ive got no expeirince with trials but that is a sick frame, just one q? If its alloy, wouldnt it be stronger/lighter to conbine the tt and dt to make a box tube?

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2010 at 3:10 Quote
that was a joke I always had with my friends about the future of trials bikes, and it was just being one single tube for the whole bike. Its a good question. I think a box tube would be stronger but probably heavier because when it gets towards the seattube the frame is around 12" apart. If it started as a box tube and then turned into 2 seperate tubes I think it would be a great idea, it would look ugly and be hard to construct but probably work well. I belive pingin (spelling??) bikes does that, if I can find a picture I will post it.

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 9:35 Quote
Looks epic, im looking forward to a new video of yours, I like your origanality.

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 9:50 Quote
I'm pretty excited to see you riding this thing. Your vids are always awesome!

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
jason222bike wrote:
I'm pretty excited to see you riding this thing. Your vids are always awesome!
I agreeeee. Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 15:27 Quote
thank you, but it will be almost a year before my next real video is out. I will make a couple mini vids though.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016564
Mobile Version of Website