Post Your Bottlerockets

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Post Your Bottlerockets
Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 12:10 Quote
photo
my 2008 (I think) br. Gx 11 spd drivetrain, original coil van r fork, 2016 monarch rl shock, as I changed the shock in the picture out. Awesome bike

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 8:28 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
photo
my 2008 (I think) br. Gx 11 spd drivetrain, original coil van r fork, 2016 monarch rl shock, as I changed the shock in the picture out. Awesome bike

Nice bike you have there! It is V1 frame i think so it is probably 2006. In 2008 there were V2 frames and they have larger seat stay/chain stay pivot.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 10:26 Quote
romkaind wrote:
Nice bike you have there! It is V1 frame i think so it is probably 2006. In 2008 there were V2 frames and they have larger seat stay/chain stay pivot.
I was thinking 2008 cause the guy I got it from said the suspension on it was stock and the ID put into fox's website says 2008. Thanks for the insight though, the guy said it was 2011 lol. By that time the frame was completely different, which I could tell.

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 1:54 Quote
mrfrench2013 wrote:
Fresh rebuild.
photo
photo

Nothing hotter than a bottlerocket with the white totems Beer

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 15:07 Quote
I’d have to agree! Haha.

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 10:36 Quote
photo

Here’s my 2012 bottlerocket that I tore down,stripped and repainted in BMW San Marino blue. I replaced all the bearings and freshened up the suspension. Going to upgrade the fork and shock because I am blowing through the travel because I’m a large dude at 265 pounds. I set it up as a shorter travel play bike. I’m using the 130mm setting in the rear and the fork is set at 140. I did install offset bushings to slacken the head angle 1 degreee. I also painted the fork with an old atom lab lady devil decal.

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
whitetrashblackops wrote:
photo

Here’s my 2012 bottlerocket that I tore down,stripped and repainted in BMW San Marino blue. I replaced all the bearings and freshened up the suspension. Going to upgrade the fork and shock because I am blowing through the travel because I’m a large dude at 265 pounds. I set it up as a shorter travel play bike. I’m using the 130mm setting in the rear and the fork is set at 140. I did install offset bushings to slacken the head angle 1 degreee. I also painted the fork with an old atom lab lady devil decal.

That looks N I C E !

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 13:59 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
whitetrashblackops wrote:
photo

That looks N I C E !

Thank you! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Once I get the suspension dialed it will be complete.

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 15:43 Quote
Oh my galoshes, I had no idea there was a Bottlerocket thread. I have to clean up mine so I can post...

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:34 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Oh my galoshes, I had no idea there was a Borrlerocket thread. I have to clean up mine so I can post...
get on it! LOL

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:40 Quote
They need to update this bike and bring it back. They're so sick Big Grin \m/

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:46 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
Isn't the scout sorta like it? travel wise it's close, small wheels for today as well.

Posted: Apr 19, 2021 at 16:52 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
kyleluvsdh wrote:
Isn't the scout sorta like it? travel wise it's close, small wheels for today as well.

photo

[P=https://www.vitalmtb.com/community/f*ckingSteve,46079/setup,41529 size=m align=c][/P]

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016319
Mobile Version of Website