You know you have had a bad day riding when....

PB Forum :: Downhill
You know you have had a bad day riding when....
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 16:35 Quote
adrenalinaddict wrote:
Twodogsfarking wrote:
adrenalinaddict wrote:

Did you die Razz Well I guess not, but we never have anything like that over here Smile *phew*
you guys just get bucked off when that blasted sun peeks through the clouds unexpectedly?!
.....When you're sliding along gravel on your side after cracking your helmet with a re broken shoulder blade from just 1 month ago and your bb has somehow smashed your inside left leg just above the ankle resulting in what will be a massively bruised and swollen ankle/foot..

That doesnt sound good, Are you still in plaster/sling?
Hey mate, sorry for late answer.. Nah no plaster or sling action, not much you can do with a shoulder blade other than immobilise it and get loaded up on codeine.. A sling is bad as it puts upward pressure on your elbow and in turn on your shoulder which kills. Yeah not a good stack though, also i took a really hard hit on my left hip and for a few days had to walk like my grandpa, my whole pelvis felt bruised. oh well, could always be worse so not complaining...

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 17:18 Quote
...when you had TWO pinch flats on your shutle truck, end the day w/ abolutetly no money to ay for drinks you already had nor even to pay the booth on the way back. you had 2 crashes and some bruises haha

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
when you take a dj too fast, overshoot, hit a tree stump at the bottom (forcing the bars to turn), which in turn punches a hole in your thigh 4 inches x 2 inches, 2 inches deep and 2 inches up under the skin
spend 3 days in the hospital and 3 months off the bike

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 17:27 Quote
you end up spending 3+ days in the hospital... oh yea, and your bike is messed up big time.

Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 17:29 Quote
kev1n wrote:
you end up spending 3+ days in the hospital... oh yea, and your bike is messed up big time.
my bike was fine after, just wrecked one grip

FL
Posted: Jan 24, 2010 at 17:29 Quote
..when your chain is caught between your 3rd ring and your frame, and you end up coasting 3 miles to a friends house to fix it.

...when you tear your jeans from the rear pockets to the button along the zipper, and you can't sit without getting them caught on the seat. (Last time I ever wear skinny jeans dirt jumping. That was May 2009)

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 1:07 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
..when your chain is caught between your 3rd ring and your frame, and you end up coasting 3 miles to a friends house to fix it.

...when you tear your jeans from the rear pockets to the button along the zipper, and you can't sit without getting them caught on the seat. (Last time I ever wear skinny jeans dirt jumping. That was May 2009)
Have you seen the photos of the guy wearing tight jeans who's ball sack was busted open from the seam of his pants? After that I guarantee you won't wear tight jeans at the dj's again. Not that that would be a bad thing..

FL
Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 8:56 Quote
Twodogsfarking wrote:
TheDanish wrote:

Have you seen the photos of the guy wearing tight jeans who's ball sack was busted open from the seam of his pants? After that I guarantee you won't wear tight jeans at the dj's again. Not that that would be a bad thing..
surprisingly, no. linky?

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
when you snap a bb spindle

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 11:54 Quote
knightridersix04 wrote:

i imagine it got a bit of blood on it Confused

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 at 18:02 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
knightridersix04 wrote:

i imagine it got a bit of blood on it Confused
nope, just body fat (the little I had in the leg)

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 5:41 Quote
when some one trys to mug you =[

O+
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 9:18 Quote
when you crash, your knocked out, and you wake up looking like this

photo

(and thats after 3 days...)

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 10:39 Quote
when your out riding with your buddy and his dog.dog comes out of woods with stick in
mouth,straight into your front wheel.good times.

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 at 22:53 Quote
y0Ho wrote:
when some one trys to mug you =[
+1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029692
Mobile Version of Website