MEGA AVALANCHE 2010

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
MEGA AVALANCHE 2010
  • Next Page
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 15:34 Quote
lister11 wrote:
A forum for people who are actually participating this year rather than those who wish they were. Here you can organise rides and meet people who may be able to give you a lift out there.

If you have a space in a car/van - post up.

If you need one - post up.

Bike/gear questions - post them.

Training/social rides - organise them here.

During my preparations for this years mega I have meet some awesome new friends and experianced things I wouldn't otherwise have. And for me, it started here on Pinkbike. So get involved. This really is a great way to get the most out of your trip/race.
I sounds fun, i wish i could go

Posted: Jan 20, 2011 at 12:03 Quote
one lil thing i dont like about the bike is the salt hubs, you maybe a fan of salt, or maybe not, and im not keen on salt,so if you got rid of all the salt parts (chain) (headset) neat receipts then it would be the best stock bmx out there that wethepeople have ever made..even Asus Eee Pc though it is the best thy have made, and ye, good bike, worth Epson Stylus Nx625 money, i might add more later in months to see how its holding up then, and stuff so, if you have one enjoy it, treat it nice not leaving out Pandigital Scn02 in rain or anything coz if you do, your a stupid person, and f*ck school, haha ride bmx's is my life, and alway will be Razz sorry if there is some things that dont make sense, im rushing with this as the bell is going to go shortly and i cant get Alienware another late ;P one last thing that i can think of is the grips dont give you blisters or anything

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010072
Mobile Version of Website