2010 Kelso Dh group ride discussion area

PB Forum :: Downhill
2010 Kelso Dh group ride discussion area
Posted: May 27, 2011 at 13:15 Quote
Equinox wrote:
cartera wrote:
Equinox wrote:
I'm going to Kelso tomorrow morning. Does anyone know anything about the 2nd o cup trail ?

its closed. they only open it up the weekend before the race.

ohh well thats a bummer! Guess I'm gonna have to wait till after the next kelso o cup

yea if you wanna ride it your gonna have to show up the week of the race because it will be set up then.

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 at 18:12 Quote
I was out riding this evening. Conditions were awesome the hill seems to be in midst of draining nicely - made for an awesome muddy ride.

I remember seeing a poster here on pb for Kelso advertising lift access one day in June or July does anyone know anything ? or what the exact date is ?

Posted: Jun 1, 2011 at 18:17 Quote
ritchierich wrote:
July 16th.

Is there a link for this?

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2011 at 18:18 Quote
beeboo wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
July 16th.

Somewhere but I can't be bothered to find it. I was talking to the guys who got it going, it's july 16th.

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 10:02 Quote
beeboo wrote:
ritchierich wrote:
July 16th.

theres not alot of info but its a link:

http://www.conservationhalton.on.ca/ShowCategory.cfm?subCatID=1226

Posted: Jun 2, 2011 at 10:44 Quote
Such little advertising I highly doubt it's going to be "the biggest mountain biking gathering that Ontario has ever witnessed" lol

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 17:51 Quote
are both of the kelso race courses going to be open saturday for this event ? im thinking about heading up but i dont want it to be lame

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
konakid7 wrote:
are both of the kelso race courses going to be open saturday for this event ? im thinking about heading up but i dont want it to be lame

im pretty sure they will be last time i was there they hadnt even touched the DH trails since tha race.

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 13:48 Quote
from what i saw on the weekend kelso 2 was blocked of with trees and the first jump taken out

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 13:52 Quote
sasquatch17 wrote:
from what i saw on the weekend kelso 2 was blocked of with trees and the first jump taken out
f*ckin hurt why do they always gotta do that ?

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 16:52 Quote
Grom beans are Groms

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 20:46 Quote
I'm fairly new to the Guelph area. I'm looking for other riders to go with to Kelso. Is there other women riders going out?

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 at 10:33 Quote
limrix wrote:
I'm fairly new to the Guelph area. I'm looking for other riders to go with to Kelso. Is there other women riders going out?

theres always a good number of women on the xc trails but very rarley any riding dh.

Posted: Jul 15, 2011 at 10:35 Quote
cartera wrote:
limrix wrote:

theres always a good number of women on the xc trails but very rarley any riding dh.

a few weeks ago I saw a girl with her boyfriend, she was riding a green intense 951 Drool

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014825
Mobile Version of Website