2009 Commencal Supreme DH WCS Build Thread

PB Forum :: Downhill
2009 Commencal Supreme DH WCS Build Thread
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 8:45 Quote
jinx wrote:
Cool idea, but do you know that you would get almost that spec if you bought the complete bike?

Hardly. The Best complete build for the Frame comes with a Fox 40. the lower version comes with a Boxxer Race. The wheels are spec'd Sun Ringle's (I think) and the shock is a DHX RC4 for the higher end build and a DHX Van R for the lower one. the closest thing my build has to the complete if anything is the seat, chainguide, and rear derulair plus sunline bars.

Also on a different note, I didn't spend nearly as much for a complete build. probably 1/3 of it,

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 8:56 Quote
tokyopop03 wrote:
jinx wrote:
Cool idea, but do you know that you would get almost that spec if you bought the complete bike?

Hardly. The Best complete build for the Frame comes with a Fox 40. the lower version comes with a Boxxer Race. The wheels are spec'd Sun Ringle's (I think) and the shock is a DHX RC4 for the higher end build and a DHX Van R for the lower one. the closest thing my build has to the complete if anything is the seat, chainguide, and rear derulair plus sunline bars.

Also on a different note, I didn't spend nearly as much for a complete build. probably 1/3 of it,

I was talking about the Atherton edition, which is the same as the frame he's using.

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 9:15 Quote
jinx wrote:
tokyopop03 wrote:
jinx wrote:

I was talking about the Atherton edition, which is the same as the frame he's using.

True. But its more fun to build your own bike anywaysWink

Posted: Feb 14, 2010 at 11:25 Quote
tokyopop03 wrote:
jinx wrote:
tokyopop03 wrote:

True. But its more fun to build your own bike anywaysWink

Sure it is, but unless one works at a bike store it's way more expensive. But I have to admit, it would be cool to build a bike.

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 16:14 Quote
photo
photo
Its Finally done. It sits at 38lbs and rides like no other. I'm thinking about getting an Elka Stage 5 with a Ti spring and maybe a few other things.

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 21:56 Quote
http://www.pibike.com/photo/6229705/ my supreme dh

eventualy get a 2010 boxxer for it and better breaks

Posted: May 1, 2012 at 11:54 Quote
just found this thread sweet bike, what do you recon on my build ?
photo
/
photo
/

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 9:05 Quote
what is the internal size of the headtube without the sleeve? cannot find the measurement anywhere

Posted: Sep 15, 2016 at 9:32 Quote
love all the builds so far! (bringing up a dead thread lol) but as for cracking, mine has hairline cracks where the shock mounts on the frame Frown but its held up so far so should be okay i hope! also threw on a vivid air, loveee it
photo

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024997
Mobile Version of Website