POST your broken bmx bike.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
POST your broken bmx bike.
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 21:06 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:

o god, why must pinkbike be so against eastern, they pushed bmx a little to far to fast and this was the result. simple as that

this is true they do make some good parts now the tramp and journey and harvester frames are decent

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 21:17 Quote
i was all for eastern till my freinds frame broke on a jump causing him to slam his hip into the stem an his ribs into the bars, needless to say he limped home with 2 broken ribs an we thought his hip was fractured. i'd say they arent bad bikes but cant hold up to a double with a 15 ft gap thats 12ft high!

Posted: Feb 16, 2010 at 21:19 Quote
twizted wrote:
i was all for eastern till my freinds frame broke on a jump causing him to slam his hip into the stem an his ribs into the bars, needless to say he limped home with 2 broken ribs an we thought his hip was fractured. i'd say they arent bad bikes but cant hold up to a double with a 15 ft gap thats 12ft high!
the thing is that they make a lot of parts and its a given that there completes suck dick thats common sense but if your hard on a bike don't get a grim reaper your gonna break it get a tramp or journey they can take the abuse

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 at 11:08 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
snackpackattack wrote:
i hope parts count haha Khe mac2 dirts Frown
photo

SEND IT BACK MAN! i sent my mac 2 dirt back got 75 doller store creditSmile

haha i too pretty happy about that. but that was after 2 days of riding needless to say im not buying khe again.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012441
Mobile Version of Website