Tips for freaking out

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Tips for freaking out
Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 12:26 Quote
Think like this: If you don't hit the jump you'll regret it, but if you'll do it it will make you feel good!

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 12:32 Quote
SupremeDork wrote:
Go fast and let physics do the work.

EDIT: What I mean, is that if the jump(s) are designed well, all you need to do is hit them fast enough to get to the transition. Ride straight, relax, but not too much and just let physics take over as you hit the lip. You'll naturally arc over and down.
Thank you

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 14:25 Quote
I just want to say to all bike companies... f*ck YOU! at least make ur products f*ckin last if ur price is that f*ckin high. like f*ck its gettin stupid expensive for all this f*ckn shit nd its always part after f*ckin part.. this isnt a tip for freaking out this is a full on freak out at all u stupid f*ckers who make the prices for bikes suck my dick!

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 14:27 Quote
tbird7 wrote:
I just want to say to all bike companies... f*ck YOU! at least make ur products f*ckin last if ur price is that f*ckin high. like f*ck its gettin stupid expensive for all this f*ckn shit nd its always part after f*ckin part.. this isnt a tip for freaking out this is a full on freak out at all u stupid f*ckers who make the prices for bikes suck my dick!

Exactly what he said!

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 14:31 Quote
think of crashing as a bump on the learning curve. when you get past it you feel better. its just a mind set but it can be hard to get round especially if its a pretty bad smash Nurse

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 14:34 Quote
My tip learn to enjoy crash's they can be quite amazing and fun Drool Plus f*cking arshole bike companies charging us a fortune for a piece of metal that lasts a month tops and somhow they get away to find that it isnt coverd in the f*cking warrenty f*ckERS!!!!!!!

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 19:41 Quote
Pull out the shovel and build your own jump.

Posted: Feb 21, 2010 at 20:38 Quote
Usually what i do is i stare at it, roll up twice, slam a red bull, say "f*ck it" and just go balls out

Posted: Feb 22, 2010 at 19:42 Quote
I have seen worse injuries from over shooting than casing. Not always, but you can mess your self up completely missing a landing. Then I'm also assuming the jump is more than a foot tall....

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 8:20 Quote
fix the jumps yourself--its not hard

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 at 8:45 Quote
Stop being a pussy

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 8:11 Quote
Infiltrator wrote:
Usually what i do is i stare at it, roll up twice, slam a red bull, say "f*ck it" and just go balls out

Awesome, although hanging your balls out of your pants is not recommended. ;-)

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 8:57 Quote
Jake-menday wrote:
This one hash head says, ross stfu and grow a pair the jumps are fine.
how do you know me

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
SupremeDork wrote:
Infiltrator wrote:

Awesome, although hanging your balls out of your pants is not recommended. ;-)
hahahaha

You know what i tell people to get them to do stuff? "Quick! Do it before your brain catches up with your balls!"

Posted: Feb 24, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
Ross stop complaining about things you cant do......

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.033511
Mobile Version of Website