*Carlmont Riders*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
*Carlmont Riders*
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 0:17 Quote
Hey guys,

I figured we could start this thread to discuss random things and ideas for Carlmont.

#BANS Tacobell123, laurie1 #BANS

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 0:29 Quote
Make the dirt less sketchy

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 0:30 Quote
JBDirtJumper wrote:
Make the dirt less sketchy

haha its like super tacky and smooth right now....for carlmont....most of the stuff is dialed...summer is a defferent story though

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 7:17 Quote
I think the roadgap that snickers has a pod on is pretty cool

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 10:08 Quote
thats not carlmont haha

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 15:02 Quote
i think its time for a new bigger stepdown. one slightly bigger then mega. i heard that there building a supermega but i think that might be too big (i hear like 65feet) aha maybe something in between? ohh and i think people who ride carlmont should stop making bullshit guesses as to the size of the jumps there. for instance, mega IS NOT 30 by 55.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
davidhigg wrote:
i think its time for a new bigger stepdown. one slightly bigger then mega. i heard that there building a supermega but i think that might be too big (i hear like 65feet) aha maybe something in between? ohh and i think people who ride carlmont should stop making bullshit guesses as to the size of the jumps there. for instance, mega IS NOT 30 by 55.
that's Nick Adams he lies and rapes chicks

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
snickkers wrote:
davidhigg wrote:
sounds trustworthy enough

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:04 Quote
me2menow wrote:
snickkers wrote:
davidhigg wrote:
its not nick adams.. its cornflake.. he wants to make a lip from the top of glens drop(in the back) to the other side of that road... retarded big and the landing is literally almost flat.. you cud pedal up it in 3-9

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:40 Quote
i think he was talking about the person telling everyone mega was 30x55 when its wasnt
Cmontjumper wrote:
me2menow wrote:
snickkers wrote:
its not nick adams.. its cornflake.. he wants to make a lip from the top of glens drop(in the back) to the other side of that road... retarded big and the landing is literally almost flat.. you cud pedal up it in 3-9
i think he was talking about the person telling everyone mega was 30x55 when its wasnt

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:43 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
kpilar wrote:
how big is mega?
55 out 30 down
that is quoted from the "freeriders coalition" forum.
theres that for yaa.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:44 Quote
davidhigg wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
kpilar wrote:
how big is mega?
55 out 30 down
theres that for yaa.
hahaha thats exactly what hes talking about michael i think someone measured it 18x40 not 30x55, we need to remeasure it

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:45 Quote
If you measure it you're not a real freerider.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
JBDirtJumper wrote:
measuring is better then posting bullshit guesses.

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 16:48 Quote
davidhigg wrote:
JBDirtJumper wrote:
measuring is better then posting bullshit guesses.
bullshit guesses that i heard.. i honestly dont give a f*ck how big it is.. its big for me.. and in reality, its not that big.. david's drop/stepdown is huge.. once i get my bike built up, im hittn mega.. then ill think about davids jump haha

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013007
Mobile Version of Website