St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:28 Quote
For all the riders and builders in and around st.catharines.

#MODS dstinky

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:31 Quote
dstinky wrote:
we should build some new trails at brock

FL
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:32 Quote
yeah sound good... i going to around town more this summer to build and ride. I thought the snow was gone so i was going to start hitting the shovel.. but it hit us hard again. let me know when you want to shovel

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:37 Quote
dstinky wrote:
yeah sound good... i going to around town more this summer to build and ride. I thought the snow was gone so i was going to start hitting the shovel.. but it hit us hard again. let me know when you want to shovel
alright man sounds good, we got it soooo bad in welland (N)

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 9:45 Quote
konakid7 wrote:
dstinky wrote:

Hey, I wouldn't build new trails at brock. In fonthill they're starting to crack down on illegal trail building. Plus I think it looks bad when you see so many trails crossing each other that are really short. Should probably just build Beer Run really well or Jew unit. I'm thinking of rebuilding this old overgrown trail at the dump(near the gravel at the top). It'll be more XCish, but there is a nice steep part at the top and alot of logs to build stuff with. I want to basically create an "epic" route.

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
rockrider11 wrote:
konakid7 wrote:
dstinky wrote:

Hey, I wouldn't build new trails at brock. In fonthill they're starting to crack down on illegal trail building. Plus I think it looks bad when you see so many trails crossing each other that are really short. Should probably just build Beer Run really well or Jew unit. I'm thinking of rebuilding this old overgrown trail at the dump(near the gravel at the top). It'll be more XCish, but there is a nice steep part at the top and alot of logs to build stuff with. I want to basically create an "epic" route.

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 9:55 Quote
konakid7 wrote:
rockrider11 wrote:
konakid7 wrote:

hey man we should build beer run up better, we should have an alternative route around the flat spot after the step down.

Posted: Feb 28, 2010 at 5:32 Quote
konakid7 wrote:
konakid7 wrote:
rockrider11 wrote:

hey man we should build beer run up better, we should have an alternative route around the flat spot after the step down.
Are you talking about the log jump after the berms?

Posted: Feb 28, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
rockrider11 wrote:
konakid7 wrote:
konakid7 wrote:
Are you talking about the log jump after the berms?
yes instead of taking the berm and step down we should has a trail that goes straight

FL
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:41 Quote
if the weather is good saturday i might go scout out some areas to build

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
dstinky wrote:
if the weather is good saturday i might go scout out some areas to build
, shit bro im going to the bike show saturday , i would love to come out an help u Frown

FL
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:46 Quote
ill be at the show sunday to get my blue mountain pass for 150.. u getting one this year? ill post some picture of the areas i go check out on saturday... i have a creek gap i want to make this year.

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
dstinky wrote:
ill be at the show sunday to get my blue mountain pass for 150.. u getting one this year? ill post some picture of the areas i go check out on saturday... i have a creek gap i want to make this year.
, sick, how much are the passes on saturday same price ?

FL
Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:55 Quote
yeah man... get one... ill be up there alot.. maybe carpool or pitch in for gas

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 18:56 Quote
dstinky wrote:
yeah man... get one... ill be up there alot.. maybe carpool or pitch in for gas
, alrighty sounds good man

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010266
Mobile Version of Website