St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:
Posted: May 13, 2011 at 10:54 Quote
MTBNiagara wrote:
photo

photo

No way I'd try this in my canoe, but would have tried with Kayak.
thats awsome man im gunna hit that place up next spring. i wasnt able to get to the hell or high water event because i had to come home for a job interviewFrown

Posted: May 23, 2011 at 23:54 Quote
Hey everyone Matt and I are going to ride brock there may be others out. we are going to park at the bottom of hydro hill around 5p.m. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 6:57 Quote
Does anyone here still ride Park/Street? It seems like there is nothing but BMXers now...

Posted: Aug 2, 2011 at 14:03 Quote
iansmith4 wrote:
Does anyone here still ride Park/Street? It seems like there is nothing but BMXers now...
naw b i ride a lilttle but dirt jumping and downhill is better

Posted: Aug 28, 2011 at 10:40 Quote
hey everyone just a heads up for all you guys my bike as stolen last week from my back yard while we were having my buddies welcome home party
photo

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2011 at 7:49 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
hey everyone just a heads up for all you guys my bike as stolen last week from my back yard while we were having my buddies welcome home party

Oh man - sry to hear that Frown will keep my eyes peeled

Posted: Aug 30, 2011 at 22:01 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:

That sucks hard! So sorry! I will definitely be keeping an eye and an ear out. Insured??

A.

Posted: Oct 20, 2011 at 16:16 Quote
Bump im moving to st kits soon for boarding school at pinehurst and need some riding friends!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2011 at 8:46 Quote
ZeeChuckNorris wrote:
Bump im moving to st kits soon for boarding school at pinehurst and need some riding friends!!

nice shreda, theres plenty of gnar downhills around brock university - GIVER TITS

Posted: Oct 21, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
i ride bmx though LOL.

Posted: Oct 21, 2011 at 12:34 Quote
ZeeChuckNorris wrote:
i ride bmx though LOL.

Just go to the skate park... there's usually quite a bit of BMXers there... especially on weekends

Posted: Nov 18, 2011 at 9:32 Quote
HEY GUYS
I saw Chris n Dave talking about JoyRide in the last couple of days. We're heading there on Dec 29th. It's Mikie's 14th birthday and I'm taking him and a couple of his school buds to joyride. I already contacted them to make sure they're open...

IF you're lookin to pick a "sick day" see if Dec 29th fits your schedule...

Posted: Nov 19, 2011 at 8:28 Quote
Local riders and builders. Check out this link fir trail building tools. I'm doing an order from them threw my business.. If everything goes well I will be carring this product in my store. Just tring to gauge the interest.. Discount availablre to those that preorder once I decide to order.

http://www.roguehoe.com/firefighters/70h.html

Please leave feedback here... Or contact me at. www.droppindown.com

RideOn

Dave

Posted: Nov 20, 2011 at 19:14 Quote
droppindown wrote:
Local riders and builders. Check out this link fir trail building tools. I'm doing an order from them threw my business.. If everything goes well I will be carring this product in my store. Just tring to gauge the interest.. Discount availablre to those that preorder once I decide to order.

http://www.roguehoe.com/firefighters/70h.html

Please leave feedback here... Or contact me at. www.droppindown.com

RideOn

Dave

if the price is affordable i'd buy one it has like twice the cutting face of a mattock or pulaski!

Posted: Nov 23, 2011 at 18:11 Quote
ZeeChuckNorris wrote:
i ride bmx though LOL.
LOL so what shred them on your little bmx

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018965
Mobile Version of Website