St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
St.Catharines Riders Build and Ride:
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 5:54 Quote
I'm thinkin I'm going to skip my Queenston ride and head to TO on Saturday and grab a TufRack for myself for Christmas. Anyone else wanna go? Need something while I am there?

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 10:17 Quote
depends on ur time but im down to go for the ride

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 17:57 Quote
MTBNiagara wrote:
I'm thinkin I'm going to skip my Queenston ride and head to TO on Saturday and grab a TufRack for myself for Christmas. Anyone else wanna go? Need something while I am there?

We're sponsored by them - i'll let him know you're coming Smile

Posted: Dec 16, 2011 at 18:05 Quote
i no i got a tuf rack sitting in my livign room but im not allowed to use it til christmas lol i wanna buya another one but cant afford it right now Razz

Posted: Dec 17, 2011 at 6:06 Quote
matty420 wrote:
i no i got a tuf rack sitting in my livign room but im not allowed to use it til christmas lol i wanna buya another one but cant afford it right now Razz
LOL I hear that Mat - this is my gift from the Mrs and I first planned to go get it around Dec 1st, but I was sure it'd drive me nuts looking at it for 3 weeks. I still may wait until after Christmas. I'm feeling super lazy today.

Posted: Jan 18, 2012 at 18:17 Quote
does anyone ride dh in st catharines anymore? im so flipppn lonely!! Cry I just want someone to hang out with and play bikes with a couple times a week

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 6:03 Quote
coolj43 wrote:
does anyone ride dh in st catharines anymore? im so flipppn lonely!! Cry I just want someone to hang out with and play bikes with a couple times a week

lol ya obviously we do Big Grin that's why we're not on here posting Wink cept for me now coz i get cold too fast lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 15:24 Quote
You guys are lucky theres way to much snow around here we just got 3ft of snow in pembroke but its ok cuz i have a seasons pass to a ski hill

Posted: Jan 19, 2012 at 15:39 Quote
I was waiting to see what happened with the weather and was gonna see if ya wanted to rip on Sat coolj43, but there's snow, so I am boarding!

Hey Chris FU and your 3 feet lucky bastard...

Posted: Jan 21, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
MTBNiagara wrote:
I was waiting to see what happened with the weather and was gonna see if ya wanted to rip on Sat coolj43, but there's snow, so I am boarding!

Hey Chris FU and your 3 feet lucky bastard...
haha yeah its nice ive been out on my board alot lately my buddy broke his wrist yesterday running some glades. and its not that nice when you have to shovel snow like 4 times in like 5 hours

Posted: Jan 22, 2012 at 10:58 Quote
mtb niagara lets go rip next nice day yo!!!!!!

Posted: Mar 25, 2012 at 18:16 Quote
hey boys, and girl. just picked up a new to me dh bike and building some small stuff by my house, but wondering if i can get some heads up. on whats good in niagara, dirt jumping wise. dont matter how big. i just wanna ride, and have fun!

Posted: Mar 26, 2012 at 19:00 Quote
moesy wrote:
hey boys, and girl. just picked up a new to me dh bike and building some small stuff by my house, but wondering if i can get some heads up. on whats good in niagara, dirt jumping wise. dont matter how big. i just wanna ride, and have fun!

bwoods jumps are pretty cool but that's about all st kitts has in the line of dirt jump

Posted: Mar 27, 2012 at 17:49 Quote
coolj43 wrote:
moesy wrote:

bwoods jumps are pretty cool but that's about all st kitts has in the line of dirt jump
fonthill has better djs than st . catharines but if you just got a dh bike theres way better freeride jumps in st.catharines

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 11:51 Quote
Im going to be out at the look out trails saturday morning it anyone want to shred and build...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016028
Mobile Version of Website