Post your hardtail hucks

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Post your hardtail hucks
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:17 Quote
RecklessInsanity wrote:
Why would you use an Avalanche to huck anyway? Not ALL hardtails can be used to huck. Huck hardtail bikes have geo to accomodate long travel forks.
which is exactly what I was pointing out in the first place. the avalanche is not a hucking bike. even with 130mm travel forks. so forbes u shouldnt have posted its a good freeride bike in a hucking thread.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:18 Quote
[Quote="rlepecha"]
mtbrider71 wrote:
rlepecha wrote:

YOu mean no legs? And i didnt say anything about redbull rampage. That isnt the only palce people uck
actualy, both, cos long forks on a general hardtail f*cks up the geometery. so if you ran a xc harrtail(e.g avalanche)hardtail as its mean to be ran,(stock) you would have no wrists due to short travel forks.andyeah but the redbull rampage is a recognised popular eveent
No, there aer HTs that are compatible with long travel forks such as the one i posted. And were not talking about XC hardtails here. Obviously you shouldnt be hucking on an avalanche

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:22 Quote
rlepecha wrote:
RecklessInsanity wrote:
Why would you use an Avalanche to huck anyway? Not ALL hardtails can be used to huck. Huck hardtail bikes have geo to accomodate long travel forks.
which is exactly what I was pointing out in the first place. the avalanche is not a hucking bike. even with 130mm travel forks. so forbes u shouldnt have posted its a good freeride bike in a hucking thread.
I wouldn't classify the Avalanch as a Freeride bike. The Chucker is their freeride bike I think.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:23 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
Whoa that things gnarly! Are those old boxxers?
The one I posted? Nah. 2003(?) Marzo Jr T's

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:35 Quote
RecklessInsanity wrote:

you dont just use a hucking ht to just huck you can do other things on them

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:36 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:

Ooo. Ok they kinda looked like old boxxers, but i see now. You ridden that beast?

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:37 Quote
K-Forbes wrote:
RecklessInsanity wrote:

you dont just use a hucking ht to just huck you can do other things on them
I know that much. But if you're getting a huck specific bike, then you'd want it to have the geo specific to hucking. If you're going to do some other things, then compromise.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:38 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
mtbrider71 wrote:

Ooo. Ok they kinda looked like old boxxers, but i see now. You ridden that beast?
Yea, it was a piece of shit.lol

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:39 Quote
Yeah, im pretty sure everones first is

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
Was nowhere near his first. His bikes are just not good in general.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:42 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Was nowhere near his first. His bikes are just not good in general.

I can appreciate that...

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:44 Quote
Haha same till now

FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
Views: 700    Faves: 5    Comments: 3

at 0:13 and 0:47

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:48 Quote
What is this on topicness!!

Anyway nice riding, real smooth

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 8:28 Quote
i think everyones got the wrong end of the stick here , i made this thred for people to post drops/big gaps that people have done on their hardtails , not post their freeride hardtail bikes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012913
Mobile Version of Website