Newmarket (And surrounding area)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Newmarket (And surrounding area)
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 27, 2018 at 18:33 Quote
Sure give me a shout. We'll go for a spin.

Posted: May 11, 2018 at 18:45 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Count me in too.

Let's ride!!!!

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 12:37 Quote
Let's do it!

I was in the Woodspring trail early last week and there were 2 downed trees (one right in front of that fun DH-ish area). I was able to borrow a chainsaw from the in-laws but it was broken lol... any ideas if some trail fairies got to them?

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 6:36 Quote
Checked out the trails yesterday and the trails are 95% dry but those 2 downed trees are still there.

Posted: Jun 17, 2018 at 7:13 Quote
Any beginners DH/FR trails around the area?

Posted: Jul 29, 2018 at 13:19 Quote
Hey fellas.

I just got a bike again after 10 years on hiatus. Back in the day I used to build and maintain a lot in the Don. I was one of the originals that cleared the area and built the pump track there. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to show me any local trails. I live in Bradford but I can drive and meet up where ever.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
Is there anyone still up to help rebuild the "secret" DH flow trails at Rogers Reservoir? Bunch of guys on my mtb team and I have been slowly rebuilding the trails there and would love all the help we can get.

Posted: Apr 23, 2019 at 8:59 Quote
alhope34 wrote:
Hey fellas.

I just got a bike again after 10 years on hiatus. Back in the day I used to build and maintain a lot in the Don. I was one of the originals that cleared the area and built the pump track there. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody would be willing to show me any local trails. I live in Bradford but I can drive and meet up where ever.

I would love to haha sorry im a little late to your post

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 12:56 Quote
I live in Mount Albert (lil east of Newmarket) and just looking for people to ride with a couple of days a week. I realize Spokes in Motion has a club, but they are riding at times that don't really work for me. Looking for Monday/Thursday Evening and/or Sat/Sun. Probably not every one of those days though. I'm riding about 30km right now but would like to extend that up to 40. Looking for road, or the occasional trail if planned in advance.

Posted: Feb 10, 2020 at 18:05 Quote
BumperBurner wrote:
Is there anyone still up to help rebuild the "secret" DH flow trails at Rogers Reservoir? Bunch of guys on my mtb team and I have been slowly rebuilding the trails there and would love all the help we can get.
I’m from Orangeville and would be interested if you’re still looking for people. We have some good trails and jumps this way too

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007886
Mobile Version of Website