Looking for the Halifax Banshee crew that was at Bromont/St Anne this summer...

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Looking for the Halifax Banshee crew that was at Bromont/St Anne this summer...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 11:18 Quote
Hey East Coast/Nova Scotia riders! I'm trying to get in touch with a group of riders I met at Bromont this summer. All of them were riding Banshee Chaparrals, they were all between 50-60 yrs old, and they were all tearing it up! Me and my bud have helmet cam footage of the run we did together and we want to get it to them, so any help would be awesome. Get back to me!

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 12:32 Quote
OK, I'm just gonna keep on posting on this one till I finally get an answer, cuz I gotta talk to these dudes.

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 14:17 Quote
have you tried ecmtb.com?

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 14:33 Quote
Yes, they banned my email!!! I'm frustrated...

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 15:07 Quote
ill also put up a link on the site, your emails most likley not banned, they just dont let you use hotmail, gmail etc

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 19:17 Quote
Thanks alot for posting on ecmtb.com for me, dude! I'm still waiting for them to activate my account. I hope these dudes get back to me soon....

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 14:01 Quote
Dude, I was one of the guys that you were talking to. BTW, we aren't all between 50-60..lol. Thats cool about the vid, love to see it. someone from ecmtb sent me an email saying you were looking for the crew that were riding Banshees.

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 14:46 Quote
WOW! I once again have faith in the power of the internet. My email is phillemaistre@hotmail.com, send me an email with your adress and I will get a copy of the footage to you. It's GREAT!

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 17:12 Quote
Schweet Dude! I'll shoot off an email tonight. Thanks again for trying to contact us here in the East. We'll be up there again in Aug/08 to rip the trails again! BTW, out crews ages range from 30ish to 50ish....I'm kinda in the 40ish category....

The boys will be stoked to see this vid!

Posted: Nov 24, 2007 at 20:29 Quote
Sorry about the date-of-birth error, my friend. I hope you can forgive me.

I can't wait for you to see the footage!

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 11:24 Quote
now sweat Dude, I'm just glad I can still giv'er at 46!

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 17:45 Quote
Johnny1961 wrote:
now sweat Dude, I'm just glad I can still giv'er at 46!

No age for having fun, I'm 43 and still riding hard DH plus DJ bikes with no intentions to stop soon. We also have a great group in their 20's to 40's that go on road trips all season long. We have a blast no matter the conditions and place we go in Ontario and Quebec. Hope to meet you guy's next season.

Cheers
John

http://rigaudexpress.bravehost.com
http://forum.iamrider.com

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011680
Mobile Version of Website