Your XC/AM Bike

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Your XC/AM Bike
Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 6:53 Quote
Shuggles wrote:
Also loving the tan walls.
If Schwalbe or Continental made tan walls I'd be so happy.

Maxxis makes the Ardent with tan walls...

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 8:06 Quote
Quinn-39 wrote:
Shuggles wrote:
Also loving the tan walls.
If Schwalbe or Continental made tan walls I'd be so happy.

Maxxis makes the Ardent with tan walls...

I know.
Not what I'm wanting though.

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 8:54 Quote
vanillapodfan wrote:
All clean again

My first ever brand new bike. Completely stock other than a superstar wheelset and Fox 36's. Blown away by how good it feels to ride, just need to adjust the reach a little. First ride yesterday, 7.5 miles, and could have ridden forever. Really impressed with how the clutch mech performed.

I'm same,looks slick with tan walls.awesome bike buddy

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 9:11 Quote
triggstar wrote:
vanillapodfan wrote:
All clean again

My first ever brand new bike. Completely stock other than a superstar wheelset and Fox 36's. Blown away by how good it feels to ride, just need to adjust the reach a little. First ride yesterday, 7.5 miles, and could have ridden forever. Really impressed with how the clutch mech performed.

I'm same,looks slick with tan walls.awesome bike buddy

Cheers man, I'm well chuffed with it.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 3:12 Quote

Here is my Specialized S-Works Enduro 29. Troy Lee Design paint scheme with the Pike forks painted and decaled to match. Hope made me a set of brakes to go on the bike and Slik Graphics did the rim decals. I built the bike up to race Enduro type events and also to be my main do everything trail bike... I think it has turned out pretty well.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 4:53 Quote

New frame is here. Cant wait to build this eve and ride over the weekend.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 5:04 Quote
CationStation wrote:

Here is my Specialized S-Works Enduro 29. Troy Lee Design paint scheme with the Pike forks painted and decaled to match. Hope made me a set of brakes to go on the bike and Slik Graphics did the rim decals. I built the bike up to race Enduro type events and also to be my main do everything trail bike... I think it has turned out pretty well.

Stealthy.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 8:49 Quote
seraph wrote:
I can never afford to buy a new bike all at once, and I have trouble saving money, so I always end up piecing stuff together over time. But my parts collecting picks up pace rather quickly, and I usually come away with a hefty credit card bill (and a sick bike).

I can't usually. I normally do as you do and build it up bit by bit but I got a fairly sizeable tax rebate and desperately needed a bike that I could ride long distances on (not my DH) after my garage got broken into a couple of months ago and all my bikes got nicked.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 9:08 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
CationStation wrote:

Stealthy.

I think there's a few more places it could be stealthed out.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 9:56 Quote
bikeboardorblade wrote:
SileTzar wrote:
CationStation wrote:
=

Stealthy.

I think there's a few more places it could be stealthed out.

Nah it looks all black to me.

BTW you should use the PB image tool instead of the URL image too. It allows for a bigger picture most of the time, and also links to the PB image page where a user can view the XL version of the photo if they so choose.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 14:39 Quote
All built. For now. 26lb 15oz. A few little details like the matte bars and Ti everything to separate it from every other one that people are scooping up.

So far, pretty fun. We'll see what 10k feet of descending feels like on it this weekend.

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 15:54 Quote
That's f*cking impressive son!! Nice work!

Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 16:57 Quote
Not likening the colors of the frame/letters too much, initially, but that could grow on my quickly. Saweet!

Even purple zip ties.

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 1:03 Quote
the stem opens up the color of the frame nicely Smile

Posted: Jun 14, 2014 at 8:25 Quote
He needs a pink seat post clamp to match panties.

Copyright © 2000 - 2017. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036376
Mobile Version of Website