Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
dkidd wrote:
official PB standards:

40lbs and up: You're clearly a retard and no one will respect you. Go Josh Bender the shit out of some 12-foot to flat concrete.

36-40 pounds: Whoop-de-freakin'-doo, my bike weighs the same but has X, Y, and Z components that make it so much cooler. Plus your colour scheme is so last week.

35 pounds and under: OMFG, you're a DH god. Are you Danny Fairclough? My next bike is gonna be exactly like this, I'm gonna order it off CRC next Shrewsday, and here are 12 pictures of the parts I want on it.

30 pounds and under: Your bike will break, for reasons I don't care to discuss. Also, your face is stupid.
LMAO... Best thing I've read this week!

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 16:41 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://fstatic1.mtb-news.de/img/photos/1/6/4/3/9/2/_/large/DSC_3003-Kopie.JPG

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:35 Quote
You say DHX air is a waste of money? all the bikes on here are....they are built to personal preference/riding style.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:35 Quote
kurmo wrote:
You say DHX air is a waste of money? all the bikes on here are....they are built to personal preference/riding style.
it's just a bad shock in general... like running hussefelts.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:37 Quote
hmm....have you ever ridden one properly setup?

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:41 Quote
Nobble wrote:
kurmo wrote:
it's just a bad shock in general... like running hussefelts.
so negative. i like it a lot personally...

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:41 Quote
kurmo wrote:
Good point... If your riding preference is for shit performance and your style revolves around poor suspension performance then I suppose it's actually a great investment.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:51 Quote
you must be running a CCDB.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:54 Quote
or any other DH oriented air shock...

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 17:59 Quote
as i said before, it just was not meant to be.

O+
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 18:13 Quote
fantaman wrote:
misterpeanut wrote:
marlon-d wrote:
Well it's a good 31lbs. not light but not heavy. I think it's perfectly fine weight.

31lbs isn't light?!?!?!?

DH bike is light when it's 30lbs or under according to the pinkbike standards,everything above is heavy.
It's an AM bike with some light as shit parts. Could be lighter.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 18:15 Quote
at 36 pounds on a hardtail please stop complaining about weight

O+
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 18:17 Quote
I don't give a shirt when it comes to weight. they were saying that Nicolais were heavy and I say they aren't that heavy at all.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021145
Mobile Version of Website