The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 14:31 Quote
therealtylerdurden wrote:
seraph wrote:
Next pistol (if there is one ever) will probably be a Glock 17 or some nice revolver. I have my late uncle's old .38 Special S&W J-frame from the 80s (his service revolver) complete with his original Bianchi leather holster and it's pretty dang fun to play with. I would love a reproduction Lemat 1861 but I don't think that the center-barrel shotgun would be legal in California.

It's a drilling gun?

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 14:38 Quote
Tactical as f*ck.
Who wants to hold a ball sack? I'll use a traditional foregrip I think... lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 14:42 Quote
It's probably marketed towards antifa pussies now that they're "arming" themselves lol

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 14:58 Quote
seraph wrote:
Next pistol (if there is one ever) will probably be a Glock 17 or some nice revolver. I have my late uncle's old .38 Special S&W J-frame from the 80s (his service revolver) complete with his original Bianchi leather holster and it's pretty dang fun to play with. I would love a reproduction Lemat 1861 but I don't think that the center-barrel shotgun would be legal in California.

It's a drilling gun?

It's got a 9-shot cylinder with a single shotgun chamber on the underside of the barrel. The shotgun was usually a 20-gauge.

photo

There have been a few reproductions and someone made a cartridge conversion copy at some point. I just think it looks neat. Love the accented grip angle.

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:06 Quote
That is pretty neat. And I think the nut grip I say a repost, or maybe I saw it on another forum, because I remember it being on an air soft gun.

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:07 Quote
The reproduction is a black powder gun so it's fully legal to buy online and have shipped to CA without a 10-day waiting period or any paperwork filled out, which is pretty neat.

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:26 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I've never felt the love with the 1911... they're great guns but limited capacity and outdated design. Kind of like an old pick up truck. They'll get the job done regardless of conditions but they're not gonna impress anyone along the way.

True, but like the Browning HP; you can beat an assailant to death with the thing when you're dry. They weigh like a hammer!

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:30 Quote
seraph wrote:
It's got a 9-shot cylinder with a single shotgun chamber on the underside of the barrel. The shotgun was usually a 20-gauge.

photo

There have been a few reproductions and someone made a cartridge conversion copy at some point. I just think it looks neat. Love the accented grip angle.

Huh! That is cool as hell. I'd say California would classify it as a sbs, but black powder.. Idk. How much are the replicas?

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:38 Quote
I'd love a Webley, one with WW2 provenance. That'd be mega £££.

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:44 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Sigs are Megan Fox before all the weird surgery shit. Curvy and voluptuous and hhnnnggg WANT. Glocks are that anorexic chick at antifa gatherings that gets laughed at more than her 400 pound mom. No hips. No tits. Just straight ass lines on every side of her body. The only curve on her is at the top of her head. She's a pole. Industrial? Looks like it was made of cardboard.

badbadleroybrown wrote:

The 226 is one of my all time favorite guns.

226 FTW! My favorite big chunk of meat : p226R AL/SO full German (the last batch of non X-series made in DE)
photo
photo

A real blast to shoot, each time!

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 15:49 Quote
dhmoose wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I've never felt the love with the 1911... they're great guns but limited capacity and outdated design. Kind of like an old pick up truck. They'll get the job done regardless of conditions but they're not gonna impress anyone along the way.

True, but like the Browning HP; you can beat an assailant to death with the thing when you're dry. They weigh like a hammer!

Number two on my short list of favorite handguns Razz

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 16:25 Quote
dhmoose wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

lol

Very true... you don't pistol whip someone with a 1911, you hammer them!

Posted: Aug 8, 2017 at 22:25 Quote
seraph wrote:

photo

Huh! That is cool as hell. I'd say California would classify it as a sbs, but black powder.. Idk. How much are the replicas?

$900 for the black powder replica.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015554
Mobile Version of Website