The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
Posted: Feb 15, 2018 at 15:46 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
Hopefully what happens to Naser in prison happens to this dude. If I were the warden at the prison, I'd let each inmate have 1 minute alone in a locked room with the dude, then nurse him back from the brink of death, and let it happen again. You don't around shooting f*cking kids.

They should do that for a few months then publicly hang the b*stard

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
Still giving him attention. Should have shot him when he was apprehended. You know dangerous murderer tried to fight and he was shot. Self defense...

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
So, it is really easy to ask "WHY" and pontificate on this specific case, but I can track down - in my mind at least - EXACTLY why we're seeing this.

Morality, or the lack thereof.

We can all agree that we're all different, but when we throw away decency for PC bullcrap and sew the oats of hedonism in schools, then move up to vices like Youtube and modern technologies that are invading our brains, it's really not difficult to see the "why" unfold.

Thanks - T

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 15:55 Quote
Exactly. Tucker Carlson did a piece on that. I’ll try to remember to post the link when I get to my computer.

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 16:33 Quote
But why is he lacking morality...

Posted: Feb 16, 2018 at 18:18 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
But why is he lacking morality...

It’s a bit old school but in my mind I see the loss of traditional values in our society. People call me narrow minded for it but all these new progressive ideas and lifestyles aren’t just allowing people more “freedom”. It’s destroting the fabric of what made America well America.

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 12:29 Quote
therealtylerdurden wrote:
ZenkiS14 wrote:
therealtylerdurden wrote:
What's the list price? Only place I've found with them in stock is PK Firearms for $284, but it's blemished.

284 for a Gen 3 Lower?

Link me that, I'll snatch it up.

The Chainsaw stuff is all blem, that's what they call the blem stuff. haha And thats what I want since it'll match my upper, and get tossed in dump buckets all year long.

It doesn't specifically say in stock, but the price is in green, which I have got to assume means in stock. Building a new 3 gun rifle, eh?

http://www.pkfirearms.com/noveske-gen-iii-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver

Thanks for the tip, somehow it actually dropped price, and I grabbed it this week for 269. Dedicated 3 gun lower coming soon.

Posted: Feb 17, 2018 at 12:45 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:

Dang. Preaching it!

Posted: Feb 18, 2018 at 8:31 Quote
Ordered a Polymer80 PF940v2 yesterday. Should be a fun project. Haven't decided on caliber yet. 9 or 40 probably. Also leaning towards the ALG 6 Second mount, as well as a compensator out front. A 17 slide with a comp will be longer than a G34 which could look awesome.

photo

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 5:50 Quote
Very nice.

Yeah, I wanna build a ghost "Glock" when I get the chance.

I poured a lower this weekend, but it cracked when I was stripping it. I think it was just too humid.

I'll be getting a 5-pack of billet 80% lowers next week, I'm stepping up my ghosting game!

Thanks - T

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
togood2die wrote:
Very nice.

I poured a lower this weekend, but it cracked when I was stripping it. I think it was just too humid.

I'll be getting a 5-pack of billet 80% lowers next week, I'm stepping up my ghosting game!

Thanks - T

I thought about getting a few more 80% AR lowers but without access to a drill press I'd have a hard time finishing them up. Plus I have very little free time these days, and I can finish a Polymer80 Glock frame in a few hours on my day off.

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
seraph wrote:
togood2die wrote:
Very nice.

Thanks - T

I thought about getting a few more 80% AR lowers but without access to a drill press I'd have a hard time finishing them up. Plus I have very little free time these days, and I can finish a Polymer80 Glock frame in a few hours on my day off.

Well push came to shove and you could always do some hand work with a dremel. That’s be a last resort move. Or buy a press if the only way you could have a new one was to make one.

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 12:54 Quote
Aaaannnddd I’m already in a 2A argument on Facebook lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015174
Mobile Version of Website