The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
I’ve heard that quite a few times about the SCARs unfortunately.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 8:35 Quote
I may get to shoot a 7.62 Russian AR on Saturday. Don’t know why people still try to make that combo work.

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 19:38 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
I’ve heard that quite a few times about the SCARs unfortunately.

Cool to get real user experience!

As another note I finally have a new trigger in for the bolt gun build today. Pretty stoked on that. Timney sent me a Beta trigger to trial.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 17:24 Quote
Honed in my golf ball cannon the other day. 1.5oz of pyrodex is where it’s at. You can hear a return thump from all the hills in the area.

Posted: Jul 12, 2019 at 19:25 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Honed in my golf ball cannon the other day. 1.5oz of pyrodex is where it’s at. You can hear a return thump from all the hills in the area.

Return thump from the ball hitting? Awesome!

Posted: Jul 13, 2019 at 18:16 Quote
So bought some 10mm ammo for a friend in my home town because its way cheaper than in Jackson, but its the Hornady XTP, nit the critical duty, so may have to buy a 10mm to usethre ammo if he doesnt want it. lol

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So bought some 10mm ammo for a friend in my home town because its way cheaper than in Jackson, but its the Hornady XTP, nit the critical duty, so may have to buy a 10mm to usethre ammo if he doesnt want it. lol

if the price is right I might take it, my new found affinity for that springfield I bought is about to get more expensive. ..freaking loooooove this gun

Posted: 2 days ago Quote
roninagent23 wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:

if the price is right I might take it, my new found affinity for that springfield I bought is about to get more expensive. ..freaking loooooove this gun
Was only like $17.42/20rnds. So not horrid for 10mm I guess. Did just buy a smart watch, so that’s my major purchase for the next couple months.

Posted: 10 hours ago Quote
Have any of you guys tried the Sig romeo 5 RDS? Seems like a decent red dot to use until I can afford a meprolight for my X95 but I'm always hesitant to buy cheap optics/sights...

Posted: 10 hours ago Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
Have any of you guys tried the Sig romeo 5 RDS? Seems like a decent red dot to use until I can afford a meprolight for my X95 but I'm always hesitant to buy cheap optics/sights...
Used one at the range on a buddy's cheap ar... it worked, nothing fancy and don't think I would waste $150 on one but it did the job. I'd probably just go with one of the cheap Vortex sights personally, or save the cash and use BUIS until I could get a more long term option.

Posted: 8 hours ago Quote
mountainbiker929 wrote:
This might be a worthy deal for you...

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/07/magpul-front-back-mbus-back-up-sig-sauer-romeo5-reddot-sight-bundle/#axzz5u0R06FnQ

At that price, it's like getting the romeo for half off.

Posted: 50 mins ago Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
mountainbiker929 wrote:
This might be a worthy deal for you...

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/07/magpul-front-back-mbus-back-up-sig-sauer-romeo5-reddot-sight-bundle/#axzz5u0R06FnQ

At that price, it's like getting the romeo for half off.

My local shop has a used one for $80 that seems to be in decent shape, and my gun has integrated BUIS. kinda hard to lose at that price but most of the cheap red dots I've used can't hold zero so they're pretty much useless...

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022538
Mobile Version of Website