The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 4, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
460V? Is that like a 460vac phased weapon? I want one.

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 at 0:18 Quote
Need some opinions... Looking to pick up a new carry gun to replace my trusty ol P2000SK, narrowed it down to two P320 variants, the Sig P320 RX Compact vs P320 Xcarry

I prefer the larger magazine capacity and flat trigger on the Xcarry but I prefer the grip feel in my hand and like the ability to cowitness irons with the romeo 1 on the RX, although I'm honestly not sure I'll even end up using the red dot on either.

Thinking maybe RX and install the flat trigger, best of both but still only 15 rounds vs 17 rounds. I significantly doubt I'll ever miss those 2 rounds in real world use though. I've shot the Xcarry and like it but haven't held an RX outside the shop... Anybody have trigger time on both?

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 20:42 Quote

Decision made, not sure how I feel about running the red dot for carry but it was included with the gun so I'll give it a chance and see how I like it. Took it to the range today and it did not disappoint. Fits my hand more naturally without my pinky finger having to search fit purchase on the magazine extension but still small enough to carry all day without being an obstruction on your hip. The 320 trigger is super dialed... ordered the flat x series trigger but in no rush to swap it out.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 3:28 Quote
Looks nice.
Picked myself up a Glock G29 on Sunday.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 6:25 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Decision made, not sure how I feel about running the red dot for carry but it was included with the gun so I'll give it a chance and see how I like it. Took it to the range today and it did not disappoint. Fits my hand more naturally without my pinky finger having to search fit purchase on the magazine extension but still small enough to carry all day without being an obstruction on your hip. The 320 trigger is super dialed... ordered the flat x series trigger but in no rush to swap it out.

That’s pretty bad ass. For when the bad guys come in waves.

But seriously do you just leave the red dot on at all times then?

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
Not sure about the Sig optic but the Holosun mini red dots have an auto-shutoff after 10 minutes of inactivity, and a shake-awake system. They also have a solar panel on top for an alternate power source, which is neat.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 14:06 Quote
Yeah, once you turn it on it'll shut off after two minutes of inactivity... then as soon as you pick it up it activates on motion.

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 20:21 Quote
What optic is that? Is that the Romeo 1?

Posted: Nov 12, 2019 at 21:18 Quote
Yeah, it's included with the RX. Pretty nice little optic honestly, I've had a few RMR's and it's pretty close in initial quality. We'll see if it stands up to the level of abuse I've put the Trijicons through but first impressions are good, better than I'd expected honestly.

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
I think I'm gonna try to end up with a P320 X5 this winter, and trying to decide if I want to find a deal on one with a Romeo1 on it, or just buy one with irons and add my own optic.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008225
Mobile Version of Website