The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The Home of Heavy Artillery... At Home (aka, gun lovers thread)
| Next Page
Posted: Jun 2, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
Am going to go shooting with a buddy this weekend, so naturally I went to pick up a couple boxes of ammo for our 10mm’s for practice. Picked this up as well.
Ruger PC 9mm

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 9:17 Quote
So I absolutely love my Ruger Carbine. Been out shooting it a couple times, and took the red dot off my PAP- M92 and put it on there. Can shoot it pretty accurately at 100ish meters. Also realized how much I love shooting iron sights on my AK, despite the short sight radius.
The last time I was out shooting, shot my One of my friend’s AR he had out that day, that is set up for long distance stuff.
I now need one. (It really hurts to say that I want an AR)

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 20:34 Quote
Carbine looks sick. I can’t say I’m fully with you on “loving” the iron sites on an AK, though. lol

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 14:05 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Carbine looks sick. I can’t say I’m fully with you on “loving” the iron sites on an AK, though. lol
They’re the only ‘rifle’ (10” barrel and legal pistol status life) I have with iron sights, so it’s nice to have it to practice with, and the carbine for the RDS. Either way, it’s nice. Also, hopefully will have my new 870 I got over a year ago and haven’t shot yet out to shoot skeet.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 17:27 Quote
Qualified on the 300yd range at the local shooting range today... you have to put 5 out of 5 on paper at 300yds, managed about a 5.5" spread so a little under 2moa. Not great but I'll take it.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 17:52 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Qualified on the 300yd range at the local shooting range today... you have to put 5 out of 5 on paper at 300yds, managed about a 5.5" spread so a little under 2moa. Not great but I'll take it.

Yah but what kind of optic were you running? You do a lot of red dot or low power stuff right? If so that’s pretty respectable.

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 at 11:23 Quote
So watching the John Wick movies back to back to back today (currently on movie 2). I have to say, for movies, they are pretty spot on for their shenanigans.) Keanu sure did his training for these movies.
It just makes me want to go out and shoot so much more. Need to get 10X better with hand guns.

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 at 11:33 Quote
marxthekittah wrote:
So watching the John Wick movies back to back to back today (currently on movie 2). I have to say, for movies, they are pretty spot on for their shenanigans.) Keanu sure did his training for these movies.
It just makes me want to go out and shoot so much more. Need to get 10X better with hand guns.
He got down with Taran Tactical

https://youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 at 12:28 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
marxthekittah wrote:
He got down with Taran Tactical

https://youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY
I need to watch the TFB TV YouTube videos that James did with Taran.
That and go shoot. A lot.

Posted: Jun 21, 2020 at 16:18 Quote
Also, just got to the part in John Wick 3 with Vivaldi’s Four Seasons Allegro of Winter. Got Damn. What a pairing.

Also, my issue with that scene near the end in the Continental, is why would they not be using armor piercing rounds if Charon knew that the guys from the High Table were up armoured?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006462
Mobile Version of Website