Build? NS Majesty.......OR.......Dobermann Pinscher?

PB Forum :: Other
Build? NS Majesty.......OR.......Dobermann Pinscher?
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 14:41 Quote
db:2 NS:4 I would go with a NS.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:16 Quote
blue-elephant7 wrote:
get a bmx!!!
yeah!! but if u really want a mtb get this years ns capital its so sick!

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:31 Quote
where are you planning on buying an ns? or dob. and with 2000 dollars, im not going to lie, you wont get the build you are hoping for. the dob frame is 450 american, and the sub is 370. you will most likely need to purchase it from the us, so thats going to cost almost 470- 500 for the ns, after taxes and duty and shipping, and the dob will be in the 570-600 range after duty, shipping, taxes and the conversion rate. so automatically thats a quarter of your supposed 2000 dollar budget gone, then, the build kit will cost more than 1500, you will need a new set of cranks, seeing as your current bike has a threaded bottom bracket, and these frames use press fit. throw in a new wheelset, to fit the axle size of the rear frame, and all the little things like your grips, tires tubes, pedals, brake, seat/post etc and you will probably be over, that isnt incuding a fork, bars, stem, and stuff. if your current forks steer tube is too small, you need a new fork, so add 500$ or more. and decide what kind of bike you are getting and work for it. stop adding pictures with "my new bike ill have next month" and stuff. cause unless you are ACTUALLY going to get it, there is no need to make threads like this..

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:33 Quote
dobermann-rocks wrote:
Ride dobermann!!!!!there the best dj/street frame ever!really light and a super low stand over and super tuff

the only reason you think that is because you ride one

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:34 Quote
Why will he have to buy from the US? NS is sold in Canada. And why a new rear hub? The majesty and Dob are 135mm standerd spacing.....

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:36 Quote
go to chain reaction cycles.com super cheap stuff

O+
Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:37 Quote
AtomlabPimp wrote:
Why will he have to buy from the US? NS is sold in Canada. And why a new rear hub? The majesty and Dob are 135mm standerd spacing.....

well either way he will have to pay taxes and shipping, and his bike has a qr, ive seen it. he need a real ten mm axle with nuts. cause the qr just with a skewer will slip out every five mins.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:41 Quote
ryedboy101 wrote:
dobermann-rocks wrote:
Ride dobermann!!!!!there the best dj/street frame ever!really light and a super low stand over and super tuff

the only reason you think that is because you ride one
And because it's the best bike I've rode and I e rode a-rocky MFN flow,kona cowan shred stuff scrap,norco 250 125 havoc 4hun ryde,specialized p bikes,brodies and a few other kinds of dj bikes

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:41 Quote
So nothing good then.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:48 Quote
lolz the nicest bike there is a norco. quite the line up....

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:55 Quote
I still think you should get a bmx!!!!

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
blue-elephant7 wrote:
I still think you should get a bmx!!!!

I think you are an idiot. Shut up.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 16:04 Quote
the Majesty is a better version of a suburban which is better than a dob and yes i have ridden dobs and suburbans, no majesty's but its just a nicer version of a suburban, so i think it would be better.

Posted: Mar 21, 2010 at 16:13 Quote
ive got $1000 already, and i have a job......
rainbowmilk wrote:
where are you planning on buying an ns? or dob. and with 2000 dollars, im not going to lie, you wont get the build you are hoping for. the dob frame is 450 american, and the sub is 370. you will most likely need to purchase it from the us, so thats going to cost almost 470- 500 for the ns, after taxes and duty and shipping, and the dob will be in the 570-600 range after duty, shipping, taxes and the conversion rate. so automatically thats a quarter of your supposed 2000 dollar budget gone, then, the build kit will cost more than 1500, you will need a new set of cranks, seeing as your current bike has a threaded bottom bracket, and these frames use press fit. throw in a new wheelset, to fit the axle size of the rear frame, and all the little things like your grips, tires tubes, pedals, brake, seat/post etc and you will probably be over, that isnt incuding a fork, bars, stem, and stuff. if your current forks steer tube is too small, you need a new fork, so add 500$ or more. and decide what kind of bike you are getting and work for it. stop adding pictures with "my new bike ill have next month" and stuff. cause unless you are ACTUALLY going to get it, there is no need to make threads like this..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011258
Mobile Version of Website