Game Of BIKE!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Game Of BIKE!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 13:09 Quote
basicly anyone fancy a little game of bike nothing to serious just wanna get a bit better and try some new stuff and i reacon the only way im gunna is if someone does it first! begginer to imtermidate riding level!
anyone up for it? 1-1?
Peace

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 7:27 Quote
You a bmxer?
You can set first! wht shall we have you have a week to do the trick or u get a letter?

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 12:17 Quote
Dude sorry,I just broke my wheel and cant play till I get a new one,

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 14:40 Quote
no probs!
Anyone else up for a game?

Posted: Mar 23, 2010 at 18:08 Quote
hello i will play u

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 0:24 Quote
ok sorry you american/canadian people but idrather play someone from around england so they dont take ages to put videos on. soooo Liakmd-24 wanna game? and ian i know your wooop my ass so u ent playing!
1-1 you can set first!

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 12:39 Quote
Tommy-Gun47 wrote:
ok sorry you american/canadian people but idrather play someone from around england so they dont take ages to put videos on. soooo Liakmd-24 wanna game? and ian i know your wooop my ass so u ent playing!
1-1 you can set first!
y would being from canada make it longer to put vids up

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 13:53 Quote
dicer wrote:
Tommy-Gun47 wrote:
1-1 you can set first!
+1

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 14:30 Quote
mayho wrote:
dicer wrote:
Tommy-Gun47 wrote:
1-1 you can set first!
+1
just cuz it your half way round the world and if i put a video on you wouldnt see if for like a day or so! its just easier but ok if anyone from canada or us wants to play! first one to say 1-1 its on!

Posted: Mar 26, 2010 at 16:58 Quote
Tommy-Gun47 wrote:
mayho wrote:
dicer wrote:

+1
just cuz it your half way round the world and if i put a video on you wouldnt see if for like a day or so! its just easier but ok if anyone from canada or us wants to play! first one to say 1-1 its on!
k me and u 1-1

Posted: Mar 27, 2010 at 2:35 Quote
sweet lets go, you wanna set first? bmx only yeah?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013442
Mobile Version of Website