The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 9:23 Quote
I also need some boost.

Serious question for anyone in the know.... 3 stage will be good this weekend?

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
I also need some boost.

Given that it will be dry from now through the weekend, it should be fine.

Posted: Oct 18, 2017 at 12:37 Quote
SectionThirtyOne wrote:
inverted180 wrote:
I also need some boost.

Given that it will be dry from now through the weekend, it should be fine.

GREAT!! see ya'll on the trails!@!!

Posted: Nov 3, 2017 at 12:21 Quote
todayisthegreatest wrote:
Jail 201 daysJail

If it's anything like this past season you mean...301 days Facepalm

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 6:21 Quote
With About 6 weeks or So B4 the T.O bike Show Any WORD Blue on Season Pass's this Year???

Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 7:37 Quote
nomesbit wrote:
With About 6 weeks or So B4 the T.O bike Show Any WORD Blue on Season Pass's this Year???

Aiming to have everything finalized and released before the middle of February!

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 10:08 Quote
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
nomesbit wrote:

does that exclamation point mean exiting news ?

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 10:44 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
nomesbit wrote:

does that exclamation point mean exiting news ?

Don't read anything into it, haha. Just excited to see the thread start firing up again!

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 15:42 Quote
How about that skill assessment. Are we going to have the privilege of having skills tested again?

Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 23:51 Quote
Lamarshnarf wrote:
How about that skill assessment. Are we going to have the privilege of having skills tested again?

AND so it begins!!! Haha

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:05 Quote
Lamarshnarf wrote:

Its funny, but as someone who has never failed the assessment, (and don't think that I will), am I the only one that doesn't see why taking 5 minutes out of the entire summers worth of riding is not a big deal?

Blue has been continuing to advance the bike park in the right direction and does THE MOST to support gravity riding in Ontario. The only thing they ask of us is a trail pass and an assessment... seems to me like we are getting a pretty damn good deal!

Thanks blue for making gravity great again! Can't wait to get out on the trails with everyone!

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 9:47 Quote
I suppose the assessment does work, I went on opening weekend last year with my seasons pass, and I couldn't pass the assessment. Made it pretty clear to me I shouldn't be riding those trails. Unfortunately for me I never returned all season basically due to the embarrassment. Wasted my seasons pass, and didn't pedal any of my bikes for the rest of the year. I pretty well let that experience ruin my entire year of riding. (my own fault)

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 12:13 Quote
kmayHD wrote:
I suppose the assessment does work, I went on opening weekend last year with my seasons pass, and I couldn't pass the assessment. Made it pretty clear to me I shouldn't be riding those trails. Unfortunately for me I never returned all season basically due to the embarrassment. Wasted my seasons pass, and didn't pedal any of my bikes for the rest of the year. I pretty well let that experience ruin my entire year of riding. (my own fault)

Legit complaint ^

You and my GF both rode those jump trails fine... then were pushed away by a stupid test. I snuck my gf on H-regular and h-twenty many times... (yea, what ya gonna do about it blue ? lol ) She did fine, as I know you did too. After she failed the test, she was not overly pumped on DH either. It's not really an issue of being good or not, it's about not being a f*cking retard and knowing your own limits.

anyways, I'm just getting excited about the same arguments to come back to this chat.

anyone else think that H-twenty is bumpy n shit ? I heard they are opening a new lift finally near happy valley so the ride over is further, and they made the path silty and more uphill. Also heard from a very reliable source that pass price will go up YET again, and the bicycle inspection will be back and will be much more strict.... trade in those norco's before its too late everyone !

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016523
Mobile Version of Website