The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official "Blue Mountain 2021" Thread
Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:05 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
kanadianrider5 wrote:
https://www.bluemountain.ca/plan-your-trip/season-passes/bike-park-passes

$279 Bike Show Special this weekend.

Has the complimentary "Bring a Friend" pass only ever been valid Mon-Fri?

Nope, I used mine on the weekend last fall.

Yeah that's what I thought... I recall only ever using mine on weekends. Confused

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
jeff444 wrote:
Skip the rest go to highland for the week lol

Highland has a weird f*ckin schedule during the week, been itching to try out killongton and thunder so im going full send

Posted: Feb 27, 2019 at 12:25 Quote
@bmbp maybe i missed the post if there was one
Any updates on changes this year to the park? New trails? Perks? Beating a dead horse but south chair?

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 8:26 Quote
They have posted on Facebook and Instagram about the season’s pass sale and what booth they will be at during the show this weekend. But still no firm details on what is new this season Frown

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 9:21 Quote
drummerboi197 wrote:
Any updates on changes this year to the park? New trails? Perks? Beating a dead horse but south chair?

No major builds confirmed in the Park this year, but more of what Trail Crew has been doing for the past few years with overhauling existing trails and adding in sneaky connector lines and options. Buttered Stuff will be open for the full season for this year, which will also be great!

Sea Otter Canada is huge this year, along with spring and fall Blue Cups and the regular Tuesday Night DH Series. We’re also excited to launch a new partnership with Trek as our supplier for the rental fleet!

Aside from retail and food & beverage discounts, and the midweek bring-a-friend ticket, perks are still to be confirmed. Additional perks will be falling into place between now and opening day.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 9:22 Quote
drummerboi197 wrote:

And the opening of South isn’t a dead horse, but we’d say it’s a horse with a lot of strings attached that just takes a little longer to get moving in the direction you want it to go.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 9:38 Quote
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
drummerboi197 wrote:

And the opening of South isn’t a dead horse, but we’d say it’s still. horse with a lot of strings attached that just takes a little longer to get moving in the direction you want it to go.

So its a stable of horses in wich i can only ride one....

We can get the discounted passes online as well right? Medically I cant go to the show this year-_-

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 11:37 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
kanadianrider5 wrote:

Was not valid on Saturdays last season

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 11:53 Quote
PJD1 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
drummerboi197 wrote:

And the opening of South isn’t a dead horse, but we’d say it’s still. horse with a lot of strings attached that just takes a little longer to get moving in the direction you want it to go.

We can get the discounted passes online as well right? Medically I cant go to the show this year-_-

Technically none of the other horses have been broken for riding yet. They’re all still wild stallions that require a not-insignificant investment of time and finances to make them ready to ride.

Passes will be available online at the same rate for the weekend.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 12:09 Quote
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
PJD1 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:

Touché & saweet!

Technically none of the other horses have been broken for riding yet. They’re all still wild stallions that require a not-insignificant investment of time and finances to make them ready to ride.

Passes will be available online at the same rate for the weekend.

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
Lamarshnarf wrote:
Canadmos wrote:
kanadianrider5 wrote:

Was not valid on Saturdays last season

My friend and I both used our bring a friend passes on a Saturday in September.

Its a small perk, but kind of sucks if its strictly only valid during the week now. Which means I'll most likely not ever have the opportunity to make use of it.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
drummerboi197 wrote:

No major builds confirmed in the Park this year, but more of what Trail Crew has been doing for the past few years with overhauling existing trails and adding in sneaky connector lines and options. Buttered Stuff will be open for the full season for this year, which will also be great!

Sea Otter Canada is huge this year, along with spring and fall Blue Cups and the regular Tuesday Night DH Series. We’re also excited to launch a new partnership with Trek as our supplier for the rental fleet!

Aside from retail and food & beverage discounts, and the midweek bring-a-friend ticket, perks are still to be confirmed. Additional perks will be falling into place between now and opening day.

Anything about updated racks so that 29ers actually fit without praying everytime it is loaded up?

Oh, and is that price the same at guest services if we go there?

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 19:11 Quote
downhere67 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
drummerboi197 wrote:

Anything about updated racks so that 29ers actually fit without praying everytime it is loaded up?

Has anyone actually had their 29er fall off the rack? I feel like it's a non issue.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 at 19:14 Quote
Lamarshnarf wrote:
downhere67 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:

Has anyone actually had their 29er fall off the rack? I feel like it's a non issue.

I have a Pole, and there have been a few close calls. It can only go in the middle rack. My Mondraker was a close fit at 27.5. And with more brands going long, it might be a smart investment.

Posted: Mar 1, 2019 at 4:27 Quote
downhere67 wrote:
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
drummerboi197 wrote:

We’ll chat with the welding shop guys early this year to see if they can modify the racks.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014579
Mobile Version of Website