The Official "Blue Mountain 2019" Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Official "Blue Mountain 2019" Thread
Posted: Aug 28, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
talkingspoon wrote:
gregnbishop wrote:
Apologies for the spam, I'm not active in this thread anymore, have an upgraded 2009 Glory 0 for sale $900 if anyone is interested.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2630139/

No selling in the forums

Posted: Aug 31, 2019 at 9:12 Quote
Thanks for the bumps guys!

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 6:19 Quote
Does anyone know if the hill will open today? I see 0/27 trails, no mention of rain delay, or closed due to rain, etc as they sometimes do with a banner.

Lots of rain last night?

https://www.bluemountain.ca/mountain/mountain-report#/all-trails

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 6:41 Quote
All day yesterday in O.S, was looking at Blue as well yesterday looks like they got the same..

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 8:05 Quote
I wish they would have marked it as rain delay. My drive is too far now to come up, especially with the earlier closing time Frown

Posted: Sep 17, 2019 at 15:58 Quote
Any information on all the trails closed for inspection ?

I wanted to buy a day pass in advanced for this weekend, but not if a number of trails are going to be closed.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 6:21 Quote
Slie wrote:
Any information on all the trails closed for inspection ?

I wanted to buy a day pass in advanced for this weekend, but not if a number of trails are going to be closed.

Valley trails (Squeeker, Sleeze, Grab Bag, etc) are all still drying out from the heavy rain on the weekend and the misty conditions on Monday. Should start to see them reopening today possibly.

40% chance of precipitation both days this weekend according the The Weather Network, so we'll see how it progresses.

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 5:03 Quote
Are day passes going to be $25 during the pass holder appreciation event?

Posted: Sep 21, 2019 at 20:15 Quote
Anyone see what happened to the guy with the green bike (think it was a yeti) broken seat tube?

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 6:44 Quote
Looking to go out to blue this weekend with a friend for his first time riding. Looks like a bit of rain today and tomorrow, any idea if the DH trails will be open?

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 9:26 Quote
Stefan-M wrote:
Looking to go out to blue this weekend with a friend for his first time riding. Looks like a bit of rain today and tomorrow, any idea if the DH trails will be open?

Depends how much rain materializes overnight tonight or during the day tomorrow. We’ve been able to open 12 trails so far today after the rain yesterday.

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 at 10:06 Quote
bluemtnbikepark wrote:
Stefan-M wrote:

Depends how much rain materializes overnight tonight or during the day tomorrow. We’ve been able to open 12 trails so far today after the rain yesterday.

Thanks for the response! Will check the report before heading out in the morning.

Posted: Sep 30, 2019 at 9:11 Quote
When will the results and photos from the Blue Cup be posted?

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 6:04 Quote
dom-mtb wrote:
When will the results and photos from the Blue Cup be posted?

https://thebarn.bluemountain.ca (results only)

Posted: Oct 1, 2019 at 6:53 Quote
Links to my albums from Sunday for anyone who was racing!

Fall Blue Cup - Part I
Fall Blue Cup - Part II

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008935
Mobile Version of Website