FLORIDA Foam Pit Locations - I searched...nada

PB Forum :: USA - East
FLORIDA Foam Pit Locations - I searched...nada
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 6:49 Quote
Hey all,

Ive been doing some intense searching for foam pit in the flat State of Florida and came up with nothing. I found one web site that claims a bmx park has one but I called them up and their number doesn't even work. Does anyone know of any locations in FL, I don't care if its in Miami or Gainesville. If anyone knows of any please post up, ive been waning to double backflip my cowan for a while now.

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 at 18:52 Quote
....I guess Foampits are goldmines and thats why they arent published?

Posted: Apr 19, 2010 at 16:38 Quote
really? nobody knows anything???

Posted: Apr 29, 2010 at 13:00 Quote
KoonsStinky wrote:
really? nobody knows anything???

Nope...other than someones private backyard wanna be foam pit, i'd say rays indoor mountain bike park in cleveland Ohio is the closest public foam pit to us southern riders. I may be wrong though...maybee woodard park in ATL ?

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 10:46 Quote
A park I went to in Atlanta when I used to skate had one at least. It was wood ward at the time and then changed names. It's in a big mall complex called Grand Mills or something like that. I think they took the pit down though. :/

Posted: Jun 18, 2010 at 11:55 Quote
If you're still looking, I know Tampa/Clearwater area has one, or atleast they did when I was there about 4 years ago. Can't remember the name of the park, but it's an indoor/outdoor park.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
Same here but it was maybe 6 years ago. The park is called SPOT - Skate park of Tampa. Has a foam pit or did.

Posted: Aug 7, 2018 at 11:07 Quote
jeremy4130 wrote:
Same here but it was maybe 6 years ago. The park is called SPOT - Skate park of Tampa. Has a foam pit or did.
I called SPoT and they don’t have a foam pit.

Anyone know of a foam pit with jumps in the Southeast ?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011406
Mobile Version of Website