Spring Video

PB Forum :: Downhill
Spring Video
O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:22 Quote
snickkers wrote:
u never said bring it back tomorrow. and u didnt remind me. Im sorry i have down syndrome. Im not walking to belmont.
i definetly f*cking did say bring it back.. thats the only way i was going to let you have it to get the footage.. and dude, if you work on my project after school i can give you a ride home.. im done with it and your no where. i call you and you are at carlmont.. 2 blocks from my house.. you couldnt have f*cking waited 15 minutes

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:23 Quote
i'm movin to belmont next month, like same area as you 1-2blocks from carlmont. sorry this has nothing to do with your camera, but i'm excited to ride more often and get better at said riding.

and actually i guess it does help with cameras, you can use my go pros.

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:25 Quote
You know what they say... time is money...

ok michael i said that the night b4 and u never even brought anything about it up. and u cuda taken the cam back at cmont if u needed it.......not mah fault.

IM OUT

O+
ustemuf wrote:
i'm movin to belmont next month, like same area as you 1-2blocks from carlmont. sorry this has nothing to do with your camera, but i'm excited to ride more often and get better at said riding.
haha thats sick! what street? do you know?

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:26 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
ustemuf wrote:
haha thats sick! what street? do you know?

either village dr, carlmont dr, continentals etc.. checkin out some places tomorrow mornin with the wifey. but definately within riding distance of cmont.

and i'm buying a new car tomorrow too i think haha. eventful day, dunno, if i have enough time, maybe bed bath and beyond.... (not)

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:27 Quote
ustemuf wrote:
either village dr, carlmont dr, continentals etc.. checkin out some places tomorrow mornin with the wifey. but definately within riding distance of cmont.

and i'm buying a new car tomorrow too i think haha. eventful day, dunno, if i have enough time, maybe bed bath and beyond.... (not)

if ur wifey is down get a tacoma

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:28 Quote
snickkers wrote:
ok michael i said that the night b4 and u never even brought anything about it up. and u cuda taken the cam back at cmont if u needed it.......not mah fault.

IM OUT

i have no side in this but usually when you borrow shit thats not yours, its on YOU to get it back, not the other way around.

Coulda shoulda woulda.

snickkers wrote:
ustemuf wrote:

if ur wifey is down get a tacoma

thats my #1 choice, but toyota doesnt have shit for deals on the tacoma... i'm probably getting a SUV instead.. and a thule T2.

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
windowlicker wrote:
Coulda shoulda woulda.
you sound like my dad.. and i havent been at carlmont the same time as you since you had the camera

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:29 Quote
be patient and use craigslist ahahaha

TACOMA POWAH !~

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:30 Quote
yeah tacomas are great for shuttling but for lighter bikes u can actually get some dents one the down tube even with a dakine pad if u hit a big pot hole.

T2's are the way to go.

Posted: Apr 2, 2010 at 21:31 Quote
not if you know how its done

1" pipe foam on tailgate

towel over pipe foam

dakine pad over that and it's like 3" of pad protecting downtube from tailgate

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014512
Mobile Version of Website