Yorkshire

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
hey saw you were form wakefield, where's your pumptrack? dya do nayother riding apart from dj/strret?

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:37 Quote
Nah not really, and the pumptrack is in outwood/wrenthorpe. Not really that good though, we're going to rebuild most of it, make it faster and bigger Smile

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
Oh, and if you can ever get over to leeds the works skatepark is a great place to ride, (indoor). Can be a bit pricey though.

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:57 Quote
ah rite, sweet about the pumptrack, i live in wrenthorpe, hows about you?

Posted: Oct 11, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
Ahh i live quite close to you...well very close actually. No more infos Razz Big Grin

Posted: Oct 12, 2009 at 8:39 Quote
mattdgray wrote:
AtomlabPimp wrote:
No posts in a few days now, just saying hi, im from West Yorkshire

im from east is there any good riding over there coz there is shit all here

loads of trails near me Smile

Posted: Aug 9, 2010 at 7:30 Quote
probs get beefed at bout gravedigging and shiz, sorry.
we live near knottingley, and bike to wherever we ride, any good sized dirt jumps worth a 15mile ride at most?

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 5:21 Quote
where is post hill?

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 13:54 Quote
just down the road from bramley train station.

Posted: Aug 12, 2010 at 14:49 Quote
any 1 ride trail x, endor or steetly quarry?

Posted: Sep 17, 2010 at 10:50 Quote
amysam91 wrote:
towers08 wrote:
amysam91 wrote:

Just generally wondering loll
i am kinda lol Razz

Great! lol

I'm from Goole- down manuel street, don't know anywhere to go round here and cars just gone to scrappers so was thinking of building something small myself.

Posted: Sep 18, 2010 at 10:17 Quote
dangggerboy wrote:
steetly quarry?

A few times. Im Donny based.

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 1:24 Quote
Hi All,

I've just been to Silton Woods last weekend, its had a fair bit of work on it and runs well. I rode it in the wet and it doesn't drain well!

Carlton Bank is my normall stomping ground, the track is fast and good wtih chicken runs on most of the big jumps or different lines on some of the rock gardens etc. All in all its a decent place to work on your skills or just session areas of it.
There is a dirt jump area just over the road and the cafe at the bottom of the track is a decent place to kick back with a brew. Course is pretty much ridable all year round and drains well.

There used to be a track on Eston Hills that at one time was a North East offical DH Course, I'm gonna try and find it this winter when the vegitation dies down and you can see the tracks. I've been up on the bank and it has potential just be aware there are one or two plebs who drink in the bushes and wont think twice of nicking yr pride and joy.

Regards

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:03 Quote
Hello- i'm from Goole - J36 M62
Don't have a car so will have to up nice and early to catch the train Smile
Lokking for somewhere to go for a decent trail with some jumping but nothing majorly extreme, would be nice to have a few miles to trek round once or a couple of times, i'm thinking stainburn as thats not too far from train station and only 1+1/2 hr train ride.
Whats this place like or can anyone recommend anything decent around yorkshire thats worth an hour or two's train journey?
Would be helpful if there is train station within 5 miles of the place ideally Smile
Also if anyone fancies meeting up for a ride would be more than happy to either join or be joined!! Smile
Been looking at Sheffield a bit and looks pretty cool.

Roger.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017119
Mobile Version of Website