Scooter Kids

• Next Page
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 2:30 Quote
jessejones wrote:
tom666 wrote:
Scooter kids are everywhere. Scooters simply put are for people who cant ride a bike and can't ride a skateboard but still want to go down to the skate park. If you happen to be awesome at it then fairplay to you, but sadly most go down wearing knee pads and 3 hoodies, get in the way and be annoying generaly. These are also normaly the people that litter and set fire to sh*t and draw enormous penises on every ramp in pen. In an ideal world they would all curl up and die but I think we need to somehow put them into place lawfuly.

Our park is always getting covered in kids writing "such and such is gay" and huge D!cks drawn everywhere...

And with regards to talking to the parents, they usually tend to be huge single mothers with 18 kids and the IQ of a wotsit, they dont do talking!

This is true, i imagine the makeup on their daughters makes them look like wotsits as well.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 2:34 Quote
Ha Ha yeah!

But back onto scooters, The guys that can actually ride them... Wow!

I dont understand how something so small can cost so much, some of them are like over £400 worth! you could buy a cheap mtb/bmx for that!

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 2:38 Quote
But i guess its similar to when people who dont ride at all wonder how my "kids bike" (my bmx) was like £300-400. I know thats not much, but yeah Big Grin

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 2:46 Quote
Yeah good pont,

Went out with my mate and his Glory the other day someone asked him how much it was worth, the guy nearly fell over when he heard!

FL
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 4:00 Quote
jessejones wrote:
tom666 wrote:
Scooter kids are everywhere. Scooters simply put are for people who cant ride a bike and can't ride a skateboard but still want to go down to the skate park. If you happen to be awesome at it then fairplay to you, but sadly most go down wearing knee pads and 3 hoodies, get in the way and be annoying generaly. These are also normaly the people that litter and set fire to sh*t and draw enormous penises on every ramp in pen. In an ideal world they would all curl up and die but I think we need to somehow put them into place lawfuly.

Our park is always getting covered in kids writing "such and such is gay" and huge D!cks drawn everywhere...

And with regards to talking to the parents, they usually tend to be huge single mothers with 18 kids and the IQ of a wotsit, they dont do talking!
Too true mate. They are all related as well because none of their parents stay together for more than a year.

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 21:06 Quote
I saw that, their definitely have kids scooters at the Migros sport shop, which is also just north of Lausanne. The store is in the Centre Commercial in Crissier, along with the large grocery store chain Migros. Here's a link to information on how to get there. Getting there once you've exited the motorway.

kids scooters

Posted: Nov 7, 2011 at 21:13 Quote
tom666 wrote:

this guy rides scooters,

FL
Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 14:58 Quote
That guy's scootering is gay.

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 16:21 Quote
End of the day haters gunna hate and dispite the fact the majority of them look like they belong at a beiber concert I think it boils down to a little more than just being gay. Sure most of them don't mean to get in the way but they just do and I feel your pain.. They're all over my local park like a rash :/ think if you're going to get them to shift is to kind of be nice to them and talk to them and soon enough you'll find them actually making way for you. But yeah it is kinda homo..

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 16:47 Quote
i think its just personal preference, and if you're doing something just because of what others think of you and not what you like to do, you're doing it wrong.

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 17:15 Quote
You kids are hilarious,don't you all remember where you all started??

I'm sure you all went to the skate park for your first time,and had all of the etiquette dialed...Rolleyes

I say if they are having fun,who are we to judge..all you can really do, is be a good ambassador to your sport,and try and teach them the proper etiquette.

Shoulder surgery kinda has me in a ranty mood LOL.

Posted: Nov 8, 2011 at 17:18 Quote
Doule wrote:
You kids are hilarious,don't you all remember where you all started??

I'm sure you all went to the skate park for your first time,and had all of the etiquette dialed...Rolleyes

I say if they are having fun,who are we to judge..all you can really do, is be a good ambassador to your sport,and try and teach them the proper etiquette.

Shoulder surgery kinda has me in a ranty mood LOL.
couldnt have said it better.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.031827
Mobile Version of Website