Downhill frame!

PB Forum :: Downhill
Downhill frame!
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 5:32 Quote
hoolydooly wrote:
ih-sam wrote:
hoolydooly wrote:

what did he do, beat them with a hammer?
no he rode them, they kept on cracking Confused

did they replace the frames for him?
Yeah I think so

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 7:23 Quote
mxmitch wrote:
Cove shocker.

Nice bike, get one if you can.

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 11:55 Quote
Evil Revolt

frame and shock (Fox RC4) is £2494.99 with 2 year warranty, made in Taiwan by Pacific Cycles

Devinci Wilson

frame and shock (Fox RC4) is £1499.99 with lifetime warranty, made in Canada by Devinci Cycles, Quebec

take your pick...

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
Evil Revolt

frame and shock (Fox RC4) is £2494.99 with 2 year warranty, made in Taiwan by Pacific Cycles

Devinci Wilson

frame and shock (Fox RC4) is £1499.99 with lifetime warranty, made in Canada by Devinci Cycles, Quebec

take your pick...

dont like devinci wilsons :/....

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 13:09 Quote

ever had the pleasure of actually riding one?

or just a reaction to the visual style?

photo

I am interested to know why Wink

Posted: Apr 13, 2010 at 17:21 Quote
I'd pick the Revolt.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 12:04 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:

ever had the pleasure of actually riding one?

or just a reaction to the visual style?

photo

I am interested to know why Wink

nahh i have never had the 'pleasure' of riding one and i hopefully will at some point, but i love the revolt and am not keen on the aesthetics of it Smile

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 12:05 Quote
With a life time guarantee personally i think you would be crazy not to go with the devinci

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 12:13 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:
With a life time guarantee personally i think you would be crazy not to go with the devinci

well, i am pretty crazy Smile

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 13:00 Quote
well, i am pretty crazy

well you crazy dude - if you are ever passing either of our shops (Horsham in Sussex, or Esher in Surrey) please come and have a good look at a Devinci Wilson and can personally guarantee it will make you dribble...

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 13:04 Quote
haha yea I always had liked the old wilsons, but after I saw one in person I liked it so much more. For some reason it looks way nicer in person?

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 13:08 Quote
yes that is true

many of their bikes don't actually look that great in 2D side profile photos, but once you get to see them up close, they are very pretty bikes with a really neat design aesthetic and quality of manufacture

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
mtbrider71 wrote:

if you have enough money to drop a few grand on a frame, most likely you enough into the sport that you're going to buy a new frame before the two years is up anyways.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 17:36 Quote
hampsteadbandit wrote:
yes that is true

many of their bikes don't actually look that great in 2D side profile photos, but once you get to see them up close, they are very pretty bikes with a really neat design aesthetic and quality of manufacture
lol ur just trying to get him to buy one at ur shop

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021229
Mobile Version of Website