My new Majesty (and need some suggestions!)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
My new Majesty (and need some suggestions!)
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 9:17 Quote
So here it is. I'm swapping wheels between my Double and the Majesty right now because I didn't have enough money for wheels.. but I will soon and I'm not sure which colour I should get. I want to get Tweet Tweets again and I was thinking red but I don't know now. Should I get another set of blue Tweets? If I go with red rims I'm lacing them to the silver/blue NS Rotary hubs. Thanks!

photo
(now has a Elixir CR carbon brake)
photo

photo
This is just a quick photoshop. Isn't the true colour of the red tweets but gives a little idea. I don't know if opinions should even be based on this picture.. (no offence Mig)

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
I think you should get another set of the blue ones, the blue goes better and it looks good with the tiny bits of red.

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 9:26 Quote
gridlock wrote:
I think you should get another set of the blue ones, the blue goes better and it looks good with the tiny bits of red.
the red is outa place but its your ride man looks good both ways

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
go for the red, make it stand out from the crowd, but i really think the blue chain is too distracting a white one would look prime with red wheels

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
i think u should stay with blue rims on it it just looks nicer then red in my oppinion

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 10:01 Quote
blueeee for sure

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 10:53 Quote
go for red I think it looks better and plus it's different

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:21 Quote
nick take my advice and stick with the blue ones! look soooo sick

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:25 Quote
gilbert72 wrote:
go for the red, make it stand out from the crowd, but i really think the blue chain is too distracting a white one would look prime with red wheels

Ya I was sorta thinking the bike needs more white. I could drop some weight by getting rid of the half link too.

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:27 Quote
yea dude... in my opinion id paint the fork white and get a white kmc chain or sum... but thats me its your choice!

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:32 Quote
dober-mann wrote:
yea dude... in my opinion id paint the fork white and get a white kmc chain or sum... but thats me its your choice!

I was thinking about painting the fork too. I wanted to get a white one but couldn't find any. I still think I'm leaning towards the red rims though.. that photoshop doesn't really give it justice cause it's too dark.

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:33 Quote
yeaaaa. thinking about it tho with a white fork and red tweets it be DOPE

O+
Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 12:43 Quote
photo

This makes the red rims look way better I think!

Posted: Apr 16, 2010 at 13:14 Quote
Dude nice bike !

Good job!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 1.222795
Mobile Version of Website