Choice of three pedals... cant decdide...

PB Forum :: Downhill
Choice of three pedals... cant decdide...
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2010 at 20:06 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
Toll wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
the funn pedals are sweet too, the 5050s blow dick, but the best are starightline. Altho id have to say for value the funn win
Straightlines the "best"? Others to consider are the Twenty6 @ Twenty6products.com.
I meant out of the group, you know the ones he was considering. as in the 3 different pedals he decided he liked. Not the best overall pedal ever invented. something which you seem to have misunderstood. ( thought id spell it out for you so you can understand).
Nice, Jerk. Thanks. I was refering to the "best" comment.

Posted: Apr 20, 2010 at 16:35 Quote
yeah straitlines all the way 50's the plate come of never rode the other one thought and twentys are so pricy have less grip than straitline. the only thing that is better about the twentys are the weight and bling but for the money... Ill pass... and for the rock paper scisors.. they are easy to take appart to change broken parts but it will never fall aparts by itself

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 at 6:54 Quote
i'd choose kona wha wha's / there wider and lighter than all three and cheaper 70$ CAD

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 at 11:40 Quote
trobudden wrote:
i'd choose kona wha wha's / there wider and lighter than all three and cheaper 70$ CAD

im running wah wah's they're super grippy and don't cost a bomb tup

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 at 12:01 Quote
my mate runs the v12 mag and he likes them, but thats all i know Confused

Posted: Apr 21, 2010 at 12:06 Quote
i've got a pair of 50/50s and theyre great, crankbros is great to deal with if you need extra parts too

Posted: Apr 22, 2010 at 15:13 Quote
Kona wah wahs for the win super grippy simple design and they just dont break inexpensive too

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 9:23 Quote
LBonnargent wrote:
ryt, im saving up now to get a set of pedals for DH, heres 3 im thinkin of.
which ones best??

1.FUNN Soljam Viper
2.50/50
3.straitlines

cheers
err i say, superstar nano tech flats. for 42.99 you can go wrong. there the same pedal as the deity ones which are £75 and the nuke proof which i beleive are over £100 check them out there amazing

Posted: Apr 23, 2010 at 9:50 Quote
+1 for superstar pedals. Cheapish and colourful Smile

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014112
Mobile Version of Website