What is the BEST knee/shin pads to get?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What is the BEST knee/shin pads to get?
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 5:53 Quote
i like the 661 veggie wrap. but thats mostly for like dj/park etc. its not for hardcore dh/fr.

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 5:57 Quote
dainese all the way!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
anyone heard anything about Pro Tec Hucker Leg Armor? Haven't been able to find any reviews of these pads but they seemed like a good deal just wondering if its a waste of money or worth trying?

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 7:11 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
which dainese?
i was wondering the same thing. Dainese has several knee/shin guards, which is best?

Posted: Mar 31, 2010 at 0:19 Quote
RapidRob wrote:
ChazDAmAN wrote:
which dainese?
i was wondering the same thing. Dainese has several knee/shin guards, which is best?

Sorry I had to bump this thread.

I was leaning toward the 661 kyle str8 but somebody mentioned the dainese. There is like 5 different dainese model, any input on a specific model?

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2011 at 6:52 Quote
sorry for the gravedig......
what do people think of the sixsixone pro knee shins?

Posted: Feb 17, 2013 at 21:08 Quote
Alpinestars MOAB ..... nothing comes close

also they're the most expensive i think

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/product-images-large/alpinestars-moab-knee-guard-69108.jpg

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 7:17 Quote
I am debating between the Fox launch pro knee pads or the 661 pro rampage knee pads ,
wich one would you get ?

Posted: Jul 13, 2013 at 18:14 Quote
dont get 661 dude.got mine for like 45 euros from chainreaction.....its only 4-5 months,never even bailed yet and those things have nearly been destroyed.just by staying on my knee (?)

Posted: Jul 13, 2013 at 19:39 Quote
papardelas wrote:
dont get 661 dude.got mine for like 45 euros from chainreaction.....its only 4-5 months,never even bailed yet and those things have nearly been destroyed.just by staying on my knee (?)
thank's , I ended up getting the fox .

Posted: Jul 29, 2013 at 3:46 Quote
If you like the one you have at the moment just buy some of the 661 padlock knee wrap designed to keep your pads up they look good and there cheap. Check them out. http://www.leisurelakesbikes.com/p/90/661-padlock-knee-wrap-sale

Posted: Nov 11, 2013 at 21:52 Quote
Alryt lads

I am after some advice I wanna get some soft outer knee and shin guards but I want to be able to walk about In them allday pushing up and digging?? Any ideas would be appreciated, or recomondations ( comfort and protection) are the main factors cheers
DAN

Posted: Nov 12, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
Hi mate. I've been talkin about the 661 ranpage and I've finally bought some. They may be abit pricy but not that bad. And the overall quality and comfort is fab. And I happened to come off first time I tried them out and I didn't feel a thing when I went along on my knees.

Posted: Nov 12, 2013 at 21:12 Quote
JackGrylls wrote:
Hi mate. I've been talkin about the 661 ranpage and I've finally bought some. They may be abit pricy but not that bad. And the overall quality and comfort is fab. And I happened to come off first time I tried them out and I didn't feel a thing when I went along on my knees.

Are they sized bigger , smaller or just right???

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028082
Mobile Version of Website