Upgrade help?

Previous Page | Next Page
Author Message
Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:33 Quote
hey im lookin to upgrade a few more parts i have ideas but other opinions would be appreciated greatly

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:36 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
hey im lookin to upgrade a few more parts i have ideas but other opinions would be appreciated greatly

what are you using the bike for?

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:38 Quote
strret dj park and maybe some xc

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:38 Quote
i have a 48 hole halo sas ordered already for the rear

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:48 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
i have a 48 hole halo sas ordered already for the rear

If you wanna run 48 strung rims you are going to hate trail riding. Sure they will roll fast but they wont have any flex to them .

Anyways depends really on exactly what you want to do more, I would suggest different a different fork maybe the Fox 831

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:50 Quote
i was kinda thinking that new dj1.. i was thinkin it would b sweet to do an all purple bike.. ive never seen one.. but the 48h rim is more cuz im sick of truing my single track from 180s

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
therealme528 wrote:
i was kinda thinking that new dj1.. i was thinkin it would b sweet to do an all purple bike.. ive never seen one.. but the 48h rim is more cuz im sick of truing my single track from 180s

yeah that would do it like i said it will still roll fast it'll just be stiff.

The colour co-ordination would be cool but even doing a cool purple bike you can do the Fox 831's in white and they are smoother and far more adjustable than the DJ1's never mind the fact that they are pretty close to like 2 lbs lighter.

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 18:55 Quote
lol im def not a weight weinie lol but yea i was just thinkin it would be sweet ill post pics of my upgrade ideas

Posted: May 2, 2010 at 19:06 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.halorims.com/Halo/idividimage.php?part=WHHAP6U8

Previous Page | Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013792
Mobile Version of Website