$5 Custom Evil Wreckoning Cancer Fundraiser
Last year we raised over $80,000 USD in the quest to FCANCERUP (In the five years that we've been working on this campaign, we've raised over $250K) and this year we want to break that. Up for raffle is an exclusive FCANCERUP Evil Wreckoning clad in nothing but the best and a host of other prizes.
Donate what you can and know that 100% of the money goes directly to the 501c3 non-profit Young Survival Coalition. Doing something good while getting a chance to win some sweet prizes… a win-win situation!What you can win: Grand Prize: An Evil Wreckoning that's specially built to generate resources and raise awareness of this epidemic and to help cancer victims. This bike is supported by and is loaded with:
• Fox: 36 with Kashima coating and custom pink decals + Transfer seatpost.
• Shimano: XTR Trail 1x11 group with XT 11–46 Cassette
• Pro Components: Tharsis carbon bar, Tharsis stem, saddle, grips, and seatpost.
• Enve: M70 wheelset w/ XT Boost spacing hubs and custom pink graphics
• Evil: Wreckoning – in your choice of available sizes.
Visit Evil-Bikes.com for more info on the Wreckoning. Other Prizes: • 2 x GoPro Hero 5 cameras
• 3 x pinkbike.com prize packs
• 2 x Anthill Films Swag Pack
For a free F&CK CANCER sticker, visit www.fcancerup.com/stuff How it works: For every $5 donated between 9–25–17 and 11:59pm (PST) of 10–15–17, you will earn one chance to win this bike and other prizes. So if you donate $25 that is five chances at a bunch of prizes.
The winners will be selected from a magical spreadsheet using random.org & will be notified by e-mail.
We will ship worldwide… Customs fees and other applicable taxes will be the winner’s responsibilities.
100% of Your contribution goes to the YSC which will:
• Fund support and education programs for young women affected by breast cancer.
• Help support YSC’s mission to ensure no young woman faces breast cancer alone.
• Raise awareness that young women can and do get breast cancer.
MENTIONS: @shimano / @evil-bikes / @foxracingshox / @ENVE / @GoPro / @anthill