Held from June 8-10th (more details on this Pinkbike story
and the website
), the Adidas Eyewear Chainless DH
time trial on the Richard Juryn trail went off very, very quietly (have you ever ridden chainless - it's eerily silent). 47 riders rode the course with Joe Schwartz
taking the Mens and Michelle Lachman
taking the Womens!
Liam was first rider to drop in.
Cam's focus on the start line.
Joe Schwartz feeling and looking smooth.
Clark Lewis picks nice lines - the key to keeping momentum.
Jon realizes that, since it's a North Shore race, greasy woodwork is always present.
Jon attacks the lower course - photo from Justa Jeskova
Results are here
. There are more pictures in Justa Jeskova's page
, Lee's Facebook set
and in this pinkbike album
Come and rip it up over the weekend of June 8 - 10th and also enjoy the free MEC Bikefest
at Interriver Bike Park.
Today is the Specialized Euro Enduro
. If you're reading this now the event's probably already on, so I won't bore you with details, but here's the link for more info.
Tomorrow is the Trek Super D
. There still is time to register
! Click here to register
.ALL WEEKEND at the BikeFest:
- Demo rides from Giant, Trek, Norco and Specialized
- Many participating bike shops including Obsession
, North Shore Bike Shop
, Different Bikes
, John Henry Bicycles
and Steed Cycles
- Performances by the Flow Riders
- Bike maintenance clinics
- On-site mechanics
- BMX clinics
- Pump track
- Mt Seymour Lions charity BBQ
- Beer garden
- MuddBunnies Bike wash
- Art Show with local and world-reknowned photographersand much much more. Note that admission to the BikeFest portion is FREE!We look forward to seeing you there at Interriver Bike Park in North Vancouver!