BME #2, Crested Butte takes riders to the finest trails Evolution Bike Park has to offer, with a mix of everything from fast, gravity oriented jump trails to sweeping singletracks descents surrounded by wildflowers.
With three stages to set the pace for the first day, the dynamic duo of Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski (Trek Factory Racing) and Heather Irmiger (Trek Factory Racing) took the leads for both the Pro Men and Pro Women classes.
1. Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski (Trek Factory Racing) 22:11.657
2. Nate HIlls (SRAM Mavic Yeti) 22:22.330
3. Mike West (Yeti/FOX) 22:23.802
4. Ross Schnell (Trek POC Bontrager Shimano) 22:27.630
5. Macky Franklin (Pivot Santa Fe Brewing) 22:28.933
1. Heather Irimger (Trek Factory Racing) 25:15.421
2. Jill Behlen (Tokyo Joes) 25:37.964
3. Krista Park (Cannondale) 25:51.020
4. Janae Pritchett (Griggs Orthopedics) 26:40.847
5. Evelyn Dong (White Pine Racing) 26:59.966
The racing is only halfway over. With three more stages on Sunday anything can happen...Accumulative Results from Day 1